BREAKING NEWS: 16:.02: FOSTER MOTHER GUILTY OF ABUSE

by fokyc 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

'Cruel And Sadistic' Foster Mum Sentenced click for full article with victim video
    Sky News, UK - 4 hours ago
    The devout Jehovah's Witness forced sticks down their throats and made them eat their own vomit and rat excrement. As punishment for misbehaving, ... ...... a jury at Bristol Crown Court last month convicted her of 26 charges, ranging from unlawful wounding, cruelty to a person under 16, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, perverting the course of justice and witness intimidation. Spry will be sentenced at the same court by Judge Simon Darwall-Smith, who ordered psychiatric reports to be carried out before today's hearing.....

• DannyHaszard
  • fokyc
    fokyc

http://www.courtnews2.co.uk/courtlists/current/brist_T070419.02.htm

The Crown Court at Bristol Daily List for:

Thursday 19 April 2007

at The Law Courts, Small Street,Bristol.

Court 10 - SITTING AT 02:00 PM

For Sentence

Case No:T20060182

SPRY Eunice Olive

Order made under s39, CYPA 1933.ALLOCATED TO His Honour Judge Simon DARWALL-SMITH

+ T20060529 SPRY Eunice Olive ALLOCATED TO HHJ DARWALL-SMITH

+ T20067500 SPRY Eunice Olive ALLOCATED TO HHJ DARWALL-SMITH

fokyc

• jambon1
    jambon1

1st time I have had the chance to look at this and it is a disgrace. Evil bitch. I hope she dies a horrible death.

• Gill
    Gill

A Very Disturbing case.

However, there is a poster on this board, a very genuine person who knows Ms Spry AND more importatnly the children, who believes that the majority of these stories told by the children, not all, but the majority were made up and the children had wanted to recant on their stories but had not been able to once the ball had started rolling.

This is a bizarre tale and horrifying if true.

BUT there have been too many cases of guilty verdicts when the defendants were innocent for me to find I can just sit back and condemn someone when I have been very surprised to hear another version and a very shocking one at that.

I understand this poster cannot YET post on this topic as there are a couple of more cases to come up on exactly this same Eunice Spry case that will surprise us all yet.

I still feel I need to withold judgement here.

Time may yet tell and astound us more.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Eunice Spry sentenced to 14 years in prison.

fokyc

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Guardian Unlimited
    foster mother jailed for 14 years
    Guardian Unlimited, UK - 30 minutes ago
    The devout Jehovah's Witness forced sticks down their throats and made them eat their own vomit and rat excrement. As punishment for misbehaving, ...
    'Sadistic' foster mother jailed for 14 yearsTelegraph.co.uk
    'Sadistic' Foster Mum JailedSky News
    all 45 news articles ยป
  • badboy
    badboy

THIS HAS APPEARED ON CHANNEL 5 NEWS.

SHE SQUEEZED A CHILD, SO THE CHILD LOOKED AS I SHE WAS IN PAIN.

• Gill
    Gill

This is very bizarre.

I wonder if it will turn out to be a case of 'miscarriage of justice.'

Apparantly, according to the reporters on BBC News 24, Ms Spry is a very frail and small woman.

Certain things are not ringing right with this case.

Anyone who has read my posts will know I am NO JW sympathiser so my concern over this case is not from the JW stand point.

But, I do believe in justice and something is not sitting quite right with this case AT ALL.

What happens when someone drinks bleach, for instance?

They burn all their oesophagus. They rarely survive with out oesophageal surgery and months if not years in hospital. So, could these children have been forced to drink bleach?

Rats carry Weils disease. (Sorry but I'm not sure of the spelling) Anyone eating rat excrement or urine would die pretty quickly.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Sticks supposedly pushed down someones throat would cause very serious injuries.

I accept that the kids had dental records of broken teeth but still, something feels wrong here.

I would like to emphasise again, to being NO JW apologist. MY gut tells me something is not right. I'm not saying she did not bully or mistreat the kids, but I cannot accept that they were forced to drink bleach.

Someone is not telling the whole truth.

• bernadette
    bernadette

Have just heard that elders are being told to say that Eunice Spry was a witness in the past - she is no longer a JW and hasn't been one for years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit