BREAKING NEWS: 16:.02: FOSTER MOTHER GUILTY OF ABUSE

by fokyc 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• belbab
    belbab

This story has brought to the surface another very interesting account of abuse in England from away back in the past. I did not post it in this thread but in a separate thread. The two stories need to be linked together, not just on this board, but if possible with the press also.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/131351/1.ashx

belbab

• badboy
    badboy

Interesting that the jw says that the rules of jws are causing harm and causing distress

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

BLIND EYE TO MRS EVIL
    Sunday Mirror, UK - 6 hours ago
    YOU would have thought a foster-mother whofixed a sign on the dress of one of her charges saying "This child is evil. Do not look at her or talk to her. ...

• badboy
    badboy

In THE NEWS OF THE WORLD.PAGES 14-15, THEREIS A STORY

`EVIL JEHOVAH MUM TORTURED ME UNTIL I RUN OUT OF TEARS'

One of the chilren was told armageon was coming any day and she woulburn.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I am certain someone has stated the obvious that after being forced to stay in wc for a long time, she was physically probably unable to use her legs and psychologically unable to also. Those who have suffered abuse or are close to those who have, most likely have seen this.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

JW compared and linked with satan worship in a leading canadian paper. TOP ranked news for Jehovah's Witness keywords http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&q=jehovah%27s+witness&btnG=Search

Please allow me to introduce myself ...
    Hamilton Spectator, Canada - 31 minutes ago
    As the P&G case was finishing in the United States, Bristol Crown court found the 62-year-old Jehovah's Witness guilty of actual bodily harm, child cruelty ... '''''Surveys repeatedly show that one in three of us thinks he exists in some form. The Great Deceiver has even enlisted Jeffrey Archer to his cause: the fallen Tory angel is publishing a book in defence of the disciple whom Jesus called "a devil" for betraying him: The Gospel According to Judas. It was Satan who made Eunice Spry beat her foster children and force them to drink their own vomit, she said. As the P&G case was finishing in the United States, Bristol Crown court found the 62-year-old Jehovah's Witness guilty of actual bodily harm, child cruelty and unlawful wounding. One boy, now grown up, said he was starved or force-fed his own excrement. His hand was held on an electric stove until it looked like "a gooey mess." Spry told the children she was doing it because they were possessed by the Devil. "Beating the Devil out of the child" is a phrase police heard many times while investigating the 47 cases of child abuse detailed in a government report last year."" http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=hamilton/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1175317722170&call_pageid=1020420665036&col=1112188062620

It was Satan who made Eunice Spry beat her foster children and force them to drink their own vomit, she said. As the P&G case was finishing in the United States, Bristol Crown court found the 62-year-old Jehovah's Witness guilty of actual bodily harm, child cruelty and unlawful wounding.
  • Gill
    Gill

Danny that's very interesting! What's particularly interesting about this article is that journalists are starting to put together religion/satanic beliefs and abuse of vulnerable people and are NOT afraid to print it anymore. There is too much evidence out there to allow denial that once you have people believing in an Evil being, they are likely to use this belief against people who cannot defend themselves to excuse their OWN bad behaviour.

At last, we begin to see 'Religion' put in the dock as people see that other peoples are NOT 'untouchable' simply because of the consequences to innocent people and people in general. Case in point, Islamic beliefs and extreme Christian beliefs.

I had a PM from a Poster 'in the Know' that a hit squad from Bethel are on their way to Tewkesbury this coming week. A can of worms has been opened for the Jehovah's Witnesses and they are going to discover that there is absolutely nothing they can do about putting any of the worms back in the can!!!!

• badboy
    badboy

GILL,WHAT EXACTLY WILL THIS `HITSQUAD' DO?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

• fokyc
    fokyc

Put the worms back in the can - if they CAN!!

fokyc

• Gill
    Gill

Badboy - I will probably have to wait until next week to find out, like the rest of you. It will be very interesting to hear what happens!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit