MAT 24:14 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED MP3 FROM BETHEL HEAVY

by What-A-Coincidence 155 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    So what's Watchtower's next step?

Take the money and RUN!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ha! Guess I missed this thread yesterday! I got my email this morning . . .

Nina

• Asheron
    Asheron

I think I can acuratly sum up this talk wth the following

oggity bogity BOO

And if this talk doesnt scare em back to the hall he will release the flying monkeys!

• JH
    JH

alt

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I was thinking...if I had been sitting there, still a JW...I would be dilligently writing down most of what he was saying....All the while, not even hearing it. That's what happens when you hear the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over........

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

What possible new light could come after a talk like that? I mean, this is it right? Armagedon here we come? (those damn crows are getting huge, did anyone notice that?)

• kid-A
    kid-A

I'm just trying to figure out what really happened here. I mean, how could this weird comment be an "official" edict from the GB? This is tantamount to an announcement that the preaching work is over......There's just no way the GB would ever really suggest this to the R+F because it would inevitably lead to the complete demise of the WTBS. Keeping the R+F out in the field is one of the primary methods of control the GB has over the dubs and is in fact, the raison d'etre of the entire organization. I have a feeling this guy was shooting off his mouth, is completely senile, or a combination of both.

• zack
    zack

After hearing the audio I think this guy is completely off his rocker. Did you notice how his voice trembled?

As for it being official--- I was at a Special Day Assembly where the Bethel Speaker "put down his notes" and started

to refute assertions made by "apostates" about the FDS, thier validity etc... (clearly not in his outline) and almost deified

them to the rest of us. I think some speakers are "instructed" to "lean" on some teaching in some way, but never offcially. That way

if the guy goes too far there is no one around to back him up. "Sorry brother, you're on your own." Wouldn't be the first time.

Zack----

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Wow! So that's how they do it without a date! That talk reminds me of the "Stay Alive till '75" talk, except the speaker sounds like he's trying to seduce a young boy.

First of all, Matthew 24:14 isn't really fulfilled because the end hasn't come yet. Second, there still isn't any never-been JWs who know what the "good news of the kingdom" is because nobody tells them what it is, not even the Watchtowers that they pitched into the trash.

Third, I'm not flipping the bill for my mother's funeral just because she thinks Matthew 24:14 gives proof that she won't need a funeral. Fourth, news in JW land travels horribly slow. Special Assemblies are given what, one every weekend for the year? Thus, it will take a year for this news to *officially* travel to every JW out there. Is Armageddon going to be this slow? Fifth, you'll still have to turn in a service report because the Elders run the kingdom hall, not Jehovah.

However, this gives the WTS an easy way out should they change their mind about Matthew 24:14. All they have to do is quit mentioning it for a while, and everyone will forget. Or they could do it the old fashion way: spank the flock because they "got too excited and started reading into things too much".

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Ick.
    Eww.

Reminds me of that creepy Marshall Applewhite of the Heaven's Gate cult. You remember the bunch: the cult members that killed themselves because they thought that they were going to be beamed up by the Hale-Bopp Comet as it passed over? Listen to some of the sound files on this to compare to the Mat 24:14 talk at the front of this thread:

http://www.cnn.com/US/9703/28/suicide.soundpage/index.html

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit