MAT 24:14 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED MP3 FROM BETHEL HEAVY

by What-A-Coincidence 155 Replies latest jw friends

• mac n cheese
    mac n cheese

Hello all,

I've been lurking here for more than a year, never thinking I would post. THIS thread, however, demands a response from me. I'm just shaking my head, not
    believing what I'm hearing. I've heard Leon Weaver speak before and even "hung out" with him and his wife, Ruby. He can be all over the place, thundering here
    and there, and only on occasion have I heard this "I'm-gonna-tell-you-a-secret" voice. It's just his style. He's quite a nice guy with a great sense of humor. (I guess it's not him after all?)

However, this just about ends it for me and now I don't know what I'll do with myself. "No one knows the day or the hour, not even the Son." I don't think there's any
    way anyone can get around this, especially if they believe the Bible.

As for me, my experience is common: raised as a JW, never went to college, pioneered for years. I've always had doubts but have only recently been allowing myself to
    think about them in any rational light. I realize now that this is just another apocolyptic religion. The whole thing is getting to be a drag. Meanwhile, the other
    things I'm finally letting myself do (have "worldly" friends, skip meetings, applying for college) have all been fantastic experiences for me. I always thought that
    these things were "bad". Now I know that's not true and that they don't know ANYTHING about ME and MY needs in life.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but to the person (WAC) who first posted this: Thank You. Your post may have just saved me.

MAC

P.S. (I hope I haven't stolen someone's posting name - it's what I was eating when I first registered. I have no imagination.)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Leolaia

Can I have your brain?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The talk was creepy......and when he raised his voice........creepiness X a million.

I could never pay attention to that droning monotone voice........he could be telling me I just won a million dollars and I would block it out.

I really feel for the people that have DF relatives in the truth when they hear talks like this.

purps

• juni
    juni

Welcome Macn'cheese. I like that alias.

I know WAC won't care. You didn't hijack nothing. We're happy you're here.

Hope you post some more. A lot of great people here.

Juni

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Guys. I sent mac a personal message apologizing for stating that it was Leon. They sound very similar since I knew both of them constantly.

Mac. You're Welcome. :-)

can i have fries with that?

• juni
    juni

Fries w/mac n' cheese? ugh.....

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yeah, his voice sounds a little wierd kinda like a calmer version of Kramer, because of the quaver in his voice. He seems like a real company man at bethel and what ever the gb saysis law no questiones asked.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Company man! HELL YA!!!

If he decided he was annointed. He would be on the GB in the blinking of an eye!

• yesidid
    yesidid

I have read all the posts but didn't see WHERE or WHEN this talk was given.

Could someone please help me with that.

yesidid

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

OH my GODS... that creepy, awful, cult HYPNOTISM thing happened to me... I was sitting here listening and my eyes glazed over and I realized this droning was going into my head and it freaked me out!

Great point, Juni, you are SOOoooo right!!!! Quote: "Did anyone else catch this - It's always been said that the cry of peace and security was the start of the Big A. Now it's the turning on false religion portrayed by the harlot?"

Thanks for the post and MP3, WhatACoincidence!!!

Creeped-out Baba.

Edited to say HELLO and WELCOME Mac & Cheese!!! You've been lurking in the right place!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

My take on all these rumblings within the Org over the past few months is that it's a way of trying to stir up the friends. The tract work, this idiocy that the preaching work has been fulfilled - come on! So, if you live in some California cities where they used to cover their territory once a month, you've been preached to. AND, if you live in a country of 100,000,000 people, and there happen to be 10 Witnesses living their, you've ALSO been preached to!!

What's worse, is this guy thinks he's really doing something special with this talk, only he has no idea how idiotic this sounds to a thinking person.

And even worse than that, he probably actually did hear this from one of those new GB members. Gives one an idea of the intellectual quality on the body now. Ugh.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit