MAT 24:14 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED MP3 FROM BETHEL HEAVY

by What-A-Coincidence 155 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Talk must have been given sometime after the Annual Meeting in Oct. So yes, it's recent.

The WT... xUN member, becoming a full fledged APOCALYPTIC cult.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

creepy is an understatement!!!

He sounds like a hypnotist. I would not let children around someone that has a voice like him.

• Just as I am
    Just as I am

Hey mac n cheese. Wanted to welcome you and highly encourage you to visit www.freeminds.org if you haven't already been there. You'll really learn the truth about the "Truth". Excellent site.

Just

• Scully
    Scully

I see that Leolaia has beat me to posting a transcript of this file, but since I spent an hour on it myself, I'm going to post my version of it.

Time to make the Kool-Aid.....

"Be Intensely Occupied With God's Inspired Word"

Attributed to: James Rayford

I'm gonna to put these notes down here for a minute and just say something to you.

I'd like you to listen to this very carefully.

For those of us at Bethel, we have the privilege of working with the Faithful and Discreet Slave, the Governing Body. And I would like for you to know how the Governing Body, the Faithful Slave, feels about the way things are in this system of things, the time period in which you are living. The Faithful Slave feels that they have fulfilled Matthew 24:14 "This good news has been preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness." What does the next part of that text say after? Yes, "the end will come."

Do you know that there are only three countries in the entire world where there are no Witnesses today? Only three countries. They are Somalia, North Korea, and Afghanistan. That doesn't mean that the literature is not in those countries, there is no Witnesses there. Now, I mentioned this yesterday to some of the friends and they wanted to know why, and I will tell you why. Jehovah does not send his people to any environment where they will be killed. That's why there's no Witnesses there. Those two countries bear community responsibility, but the good news of the kingdom has been preached. Matthew 24, Luke 21, Mark 13, Revelation chapter 6. Those scriptures are having their fulfillment. They're being fulfilled. So where are you in the stream of Bible prophecy?

What is the next Bible prophecy to be fulfilled? The next one? Do you know?

I'm gonna read it to you. Turn to Revelation. Revelation chapter 17. Verses 15 through 17. And he says to me "The waters that you saw where the harlot is sitting means people and crowds and nations and tongues. And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked and will eat up her fleshly [sic] parts and will completely burn her with fire. For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thoughts, or his thought, even to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast. And to the words of God will have been accomplished." "The words of God will have been accomplished."

The annointed, the Faithful Slave, is waiting for God to put this one thought in their heart. That's the next Bible prophecy to be fulfilled. For those who know what that means, that triggers the Great Tribulation. Once that starts, all of you will be locked into where you are now. Whatever you've done, you've done. There won't be anymore "well y'know I could have..." "I thought of that I might do this if I had the time." This is the time. What are you going to... what will you do about the time in which we are living? Be at it urgent... urgently. Be quick about it. The time left is reduced.

• Stress Free
    Stress Free

What an obsolute freak!!

So Matt 24:14 has been fulfilled yet again! Pity he didn't/couldn't explain who the King of the North is. LOL.

(What-A-Coincidence, thanks for this excellent post).

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    Jehovah does not send his people to any environment where they will be killed. That's why there's no Witnesses there.

this seems to be an odd statement.. wasnt jonah scared to go preach somewhere and Jehovah had a whale swallow him up and puke him up there anyway?

how many times when i was growing up did i hear about people going into dangerous places to preach because that was what Jehovah wanted and if we were persecuted or killed it meant we were doing somethin right?

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

One thing I know for sure, those that heard this talk, especially the rather weak minded and excitable, are in something of a frenzy over it. Someone asked where it was given. It was at the Denton, Texas Assembly Hall, maybe two weeks ago.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

As already said, that man had a creepy voice.

So according to him, Rev. 17:15-17 which talks about Babylon being destroyed will happen soon. Well that certainly ties in well with the Kingdom News 37 campaign from late last year. It is shocking to convince the Watchtower membership that all people have been given a chance to become a JW. And even more shocking to suggest that the work of preaching to all of Earth's population has now happened. They've managed to say that the populations of India and China along with the former USSR countries have been given a fair chance to learn about Jehovah!

So what's Watchtower's next step?

• Scully
    Scully

If the Preaching Work™ has been fulfilled, doesn't that mean that continuing to preach beyond the prophecy's fulfillment is a complete and utter waste of time?

Never mind. It's always been a complete and utter waste of time.

Maybe though, some JWs will get the impression that Field Service™ is no longer necessary. The Preaching Work™ has been fulfilled, after all!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    They've managed to say that the populations of India and China along with the former USSR countries have been given a fair chance to learn about Jehovah!

He did say that certain countries bear "community responsibility," I wonder if that means that no individual witness has to be given in North Korea and Afghanistan (etc.) and that the responsibility lies with the community as a whole to "turn to Jehovah," i.e. the whole populations of those countries can be dispatched at Armageddon w/o any individual witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit