Stick to the Borg...Your Judas kids made their choice

by Midget-Sasquatch 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

OH BROTHER! I can here my mother ... feeling sorry for yourself about what I have done to HER!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    OH BROTHER! I can here my mother ... feeling sorry for yourself about what I have done to HER!

Heeheehee!! That's what I was just thinking.

But she won't and can't shut me and my sis's out too much. I don't see any "brothers" going and checking on her in all this snow and ice. It's us that is making sure she is ok. It's us that is going over this afternoon to dig her car out. Don't get me wrong. I don't mind helping. But I'm so sick of hearing about all the "brotherly love"!!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    The real truth behind this article is that elders and their families are the biggest disregarders of the WTS

I think that may be true in many areas, but in the congregations that I was around, the elders went to great lengths to make sure they set the finest example by refusing to have anything to do with their df'd children or other family members. It was taken to the extreme and still is - zealous witnesses will read this and once again it will confirm for them, that their harsh actions toward their children, parents, siblings etc, is sanctioned and necessary according to Jehovah. It's pathetic. sammieswife.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Not alot surprises me about the WTS but this has taken an exception- perhaps its because I am more atuned to the mind control bullshit than ever before.

To our dub parents this will be viewed as an article provided by the loving faithful and discreet slave but when you read it from an outsiders view you will notice that on a number of occasions children who have 'fallen away' are likened to the devil. The article also reinforces the fact that families should not associate with their offsprings when they have been Dfed or DAed.

So much for not splitting families up!

I am looking forward to discussing this article with my mother

DB74

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Two articles about kids leaving the Borg within a few months? Man, they must be rushing to shore up the stream of kids leaving. It's happening all around. Kids decide not to get baptized, but end up being demoted (no longer unbap. publisher) anyhow. I can think of at least 4 young men who have been demoted within the last 4 or 5 months. None were apostates, but their meeting attendance is spotty at best. They all used to be pretty regular. Good for them.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I think the mischief they are trying to avoid here is families communicating with their offsprings who are disfellowshipped; the watchtower is as subtle as a brick in this respect.

DB74

• heathen
    heathen

Surprised it isn't about, how to beat your kid to love jehovah's organization .The first signs of dissent should be met with all out ass wipping to be followed by more ass wipping .

• Will Power
    Will Power

the moral of all these articles that they print is DO NOT EVER GET BAPTIZED!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    but when you read it from an outsiders view you will notice that on a number of occasions children who have 'fallen away' are likened to the devil.

That's the feeling I get from my parents. I was raised in the org by them but I never got baptised as a jw. Last year I was baptised as a christian in my church and now my parents treat me like I worship the devil. They even treat my children the same way. The last time I saw my parents they accused my children and I of theft even though the person who the item belonged to said they lost it on a plane.

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

Great...
    One more piece of motivational shyte for my mom to use against me. I feel so bad for the kids who desperately want to get out but either don't know how or are scared to death. I hope they find their way.
    WW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit