Stick to the Borg...Your Judas kids made their choice

by Midget-Sasquatch 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Yet another article in such a short period of time...Someone already mentioned it would be in the Jan15 2007 WT. Here are the scans:

alt

alt

alt

alt

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Ugh what utter crap. At least we know the youth must be leaving in droves. God help my mother if she tries to spout this crap at me when I take time out to visit home.

• pippy
    pippy

how about growing a brain instead of all this COMPLETE CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

GAWD, CRAP LIKE THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY

they are basically saying, yes people DO get embarrassed by their children, and it ruins the family reputation,,

i love it too how there is literallly no usefull information, that could actually help,, just blithering on about rubbish,, no wonder my parents were no use bringing up teenagers,, they were brain dead....

and can they honestly say they dont shun family members, going by that passage , i would say its pretty obvious thats what they are implying if they are not under your roof.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Examining this article carefully, it's quite clear that the son was always going to rebel.

You can see from his photo that he has a worldly hairstyle (rather than a sophisticated comb-over like his father) and, of course, he's smiling.

And it's all his mother's fault - if you look at the photo of the parents in zombieland you can see that she's on a completely different page to the other two, showing dangerous individuality.

(The box advert for 'forthcoming attractions' made me smile. 'Why be truthful?' Indeed.)

• merfi
    merfi

God I hate that font... Gives me the willies. I couldn't even read the stupid story.

~merfi

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

So first they study about when a child rebels and then, in the coming soon, they have an article on what you can learn from children... Doesn't it seem like they should have put these two articles together? How to learn from your child when he rebels.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

You have to admire the balls of this organization. No matter how horrible a failure their counsel has proved to be, they stick to their guns. They are like the george w. bush of religions errrr cults.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Midget, thank you for the scan.

On the Barfometer, the needle spun past 11, foul-smelling smoke started spewing, then the unit ceased working altogether.

I put it out on the porch to cool.

Thats one down for December, and it's only the 1st.

~Sue (of the rebellious youthâ„¢ class)

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Hmm interesting about the font, anyone ever tried to print "apostate" information with it. Might have a subconscious effect on dubs.

• nelly136
    nelly136
    Hmm interesting about the font, anyone ever tried to print "apostate" information with it. Might have a subconscious effect on dubs.

actually thats not a bad thought, what font is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit