SHOCKING BAIT & SWITCH DOGMA FOR CA$H

by DannyHaszard 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Here is how they can say:

they do not believe that they are the only believers who can win salvation.

Do they believe that they are the only ones who will be saved?

No. Millions that have lived in centuries past and who were not
    Jehovah's Witnesses will come back in a resurrection and have an
    opportunity for life. Many now living may yet take a stand for truth
    and righteousness before the "great tribulation," and they will gain
    salvation. Moreover, Jesus said that we should not be judging one
    another. We look at the outward appearance; God looks at the heart.
    He sees accurately and judges mercifully. He has committed judgment
    into Jesus' hands, not ours.—Matthew 7:1-5; 24:21; 25:31.

I'm not sure where this is from, probably from one of the questions from a reader.

pseudo

• blondie
    blondie
    Do they believe that they are the only ones who will be saved through the great tribulation?

No. Millions that have lived in centuries past and who were not Jehovah's Witnesses will come back in a resurrection and have an opportunity for life. (DOES APPLY TO THE REAL QUESTION)

Many now living may yet take a stand for truth and righteousness before the "great tribulation," and they will gain salvation.

TRANSLATION: Take a stand for truth and righteousness = baptized as a JW

Only baptized Jehovah's witnesses will survive the great tribulation; all others will die eternally.

Blondie

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I will be at this convention this weekend because of my parents... I'll let ya know how "fun" it will be. I'll even take notes and put them up when I get done, if I don't shoot myself first.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

A little bit of paranoid Watchtower (Freddy Franz) ranting RUSSIA INVADE ISRAEL in END TIMES whole lotta links from fundys who say the same 'king of the north' jazz as the Watchtower magazine. Note: Ezekiel 38-39 describes a Russian-led invasion of Israel in the
    "latter days"
    of ... Uncanny how a number of Bible interpreters say this same Gog of Magog confrontation play out.The Watchtower's take is that it will take all place against a "spiritual" Israel which of course is their own Watchtower corporate leaders aka governing Body aka 144,000 remnant. If i heard/read it once i heard/read it dozens of times the Watchtower apocalyptic time line goes as follows: At a glance~ A. cry of peace & security achieved by secular,commercial,political powers. B. 'peace & security' disrupted by petty religious squabbles C. the secular,political,military powers are provoked that their peace initiative has being ruined by pain in the ass religion. They through "radical militant elements of the UN" {wts quote} GO ON A BALLISTIC RAMPAGE and outlaw all religion yes the Watchtower say's that UN shock troops will come into our towns and burn every place of worship to the ground.They will 'hang high" and slaughter every clergy person. D. after this orgasm of destruction the UN 'shock troops' instigated by Satan will then be outwitted by Jehovah and Jehovah God will "put hooks in their Jaws" and they will then take the bait and go after Jehovah's Witnesses encamped in their palatial tents. They will attack this insignificant minority as these bold kingdom proclaimers WILL STILL BE PREACHING the MESSAGE OF DOOM that the 'door to ark' has closed and you are all going to die! The entire World is now ready to exterminate Jehovah's Witness the one true religion. Armageddon comes and all opposers to the Watchtower corporate leadership die. THE END submitted by Danny Haszard Bangor Maine keyword find the spy who gogged me

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Sierra Club Tires on Two Suits for Size
    Brooklyn Downtown STAR - 1 hour ago
    ... Behind them, in the right background, is the old Jehovah Witness printing plant, now slated for condo conversion, with a large sign on it proudly proclaiming ...

------------

The Watchtower racket is cashing out their prime Brooklyn New York city property that they purchased with OUR monies.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Writer remembered as man of generosity
    Myrtle Beach Sun News, SC - 17 minutes ago
    ... eye Mike Hammer, was remembered Saturday in the religious hall he helped to build for the other part of his life, the one as a devout Jehovah's Witness who ...

You gotta be shitting me,for as far back as i can remember as a boy from the early 1960's I've heard JW's including my own JW grandmother denounce ole Mickey as a'whoremaster' who 'craved worldly lust and dirty books' left the truth and returned to his own vomit...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Witnesses offer 'solution'
    Tamworth Northern Daily Leader, Australia - 18 minutes ago
    ... The convention, titled Deliverance at Hand, aimed to show Jehovah's Witnesses and visitors that the only way to solve the world's numerous problems was to live ... Witnesses offer 'solution' By Rebecca Gracie Sunday, 6 August 2006 JEHOVAH'S Witnesses celebrated another successful regional convention in Tamworth over the weekend at TREC. The convention has been held in Tamworth for seven years and they said they'd return again next year. "It's been a wonderful weekend," media co-ordinator Mark Fisher said. The convention, titled Deliverance at Hand, aimed to show Jehovah's Witnesses and visitors that the only way to solve the world's numerous problems was to live God's way. "The only solution to mankind's problems is the Lord's Prayer," spokesman Mark Storey said. "We are trying to reaffirm that things are better if we do things God's way." The convention attracted 3500 people for the three days and 19 people were baptised. "We had a lot of visitors who were not Jehovah's Witnesses as we encourage people to have an open mind and see the truth of the Bible," Mr Storey said.

Mr Fisher said TREC was a great facility within which to hold the convention as it had all the facilities needed for such a large gathering. Tamworth was chosen because of its central location, the fact it had plenty of accommodation and a facility like TREC.

Witnesses offer 'solution'

The only solution to mankind's problems is the Lord's Prayer," Whoa whoa whoa,what ever happened to "The creator's promise of a peaceful and secure new world before the generation that witnessed the events of 1914 passes away"?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    "The only solution to mankind's problems is the Lord's Prayer," spokesman Mark Storey said. "We are trying to reaffirm that things are better if we do things God's way."

If i want to do the Lord's prayer I'll go to an AA meeting there we can go get in a circle and hold hands.

BLOOD BAN BOMBSHELL summer 2006 they have "adjusted" the no blood transfusion ban now to allow nearly all the "parts" "components" "fractions" of blood.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Hello all...

I found this thread to be very interesting considering the the latest list of 70 changes to the Revelation book address this very subject and have not changed their stand as you can see:

Making

the Calling Sure

What a magnificent vista these words open up to us! Jehovah himself is on his throne, and all his servants, heavenly and earthly, unite in praising him. His earthly servants appreciate what an awesome privilege it is to share in this swelling chorus of praise. Very soon, Jehovah and Christ Jesus will execute judgment, and the cry will be heard: "The great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" (Revelation 6:17) The answer? Only a minority of mankind, including those of the sealed 144,000 still remaining in the flesh and a great crowd of other sheep who will "stand," that is, survive with them.—Compare Jeremiah 35:19; 1 Corinthians 16:13.

Compare that to the change to Chapter 20,paragraph 128 last sentence (See September KM)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/117685/3.ashx

They obviously still feel they will be the only ones surviving. otherwise they would have changed the paragraph to read somthing like this: " Only Jehovah and Christ Jesus will be able to read the heart condition of those on earth. Jehovahs Witnesses no longer believe they will be the only religon surviving armagedon. We will just have to wait and see."

Interesting isn't it??

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• DannyHaszard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit