SHOCKING BAIT & SWITCH DOGMA FOR CA$H

by DannyHaszard 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah’s Witnesses are coming
    Rockford Register Star, IL - 1 3 minutes ago
    Yes, Jehovah’s Witnesses do go door-to-door, and no, they do not celebrate holidays. These well-known characteristics are true ... Published: July 25, 2006 GO Today Jehovah’s Witnesses are comingYes, Jehovah’s Witnesses do go door-to-door, and no, they do not celebrate holidays.

These well-known characteristics are true, but there are commonly held myths, too: Yes, they consider themselves Christians, but no, they do not believe that they are the only believers who can win salvation .

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    These well-known characteristics are true, but there are commonly held myths, too: Yes, they consider themselves Christians, but no, they do not believe that they are the only believers who can win salvation .

Yup,the Watchtower $society is a desperate polluted whore of Babylon who will do anything to win customers

You GB lying sleazy slutting scum of the f**king earth this is SHOCKING! This is the 'new world society' in 2006 back in the 1960's as a loyal devout follower i never dreamed in my worst nightmare the borg would sink this low.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Anything for a buck Jehovah's Witnesses are the 'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of mealy-mouthing Innuendo -Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

You GB lying sleazy slutting scum of the f**king earth this is SHOCKING! This is the 'new world society' in 2006 back in the 1960's as a loyal devout follower i never dreamed in my worst nightmare the borg would sink this low.

Danny, you took the words right out of my mouth. Great find.

• avengers
  • DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Using your children as prompts & props human shields to promote your religious racket

ROCKFORD REGISTER STAR FILE PHOTO

Go up ye baldhead "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. " - Matthew 24:4
  • fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    they do not believe that they are the only believers who can win salvation

Oh yes they do.

It would be interesting to ask the person who put out this crap which other faiths they think can win salvation. I think we'd be waiting a long time for an answer.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Sounds like maybe Mr. Brown let the cat out of the bag during his interview with Lisa.

big announcement in September: JWs are not exclusive friends of god !!!

wp

• unique1
    unique1

Well then, who do they think DOES get salvation? Maybe the reporter should have asked that question because the reply would have been:

JW: Well all who do what Jehovah asks of them and those who have never heard the message and had a chance to change their life around.

Reporter: So, who are the only ones that do what Jehovah asks?

JW: Jehovah's Witnesses.

GOTTA LOVE THE DOUBLE TALK!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit