TURN ON CNN: PLANE HIT WORLD TRADE CTR BLDG!!!

by MadApostate 181 Replies latest social current

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((7)))))))))
    Trains and buses are running continuously to get all the people out of the downtown area. No panic tho. Thanks hun! Natl guard called here. luv,T

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• Seeker
    Seeker

All unaccounted planes have now been accounted for, it would seem.

American flight 11
    American flight 175
    American flight 77
    United flight 93

Those were the four known hijacked flights that have now crashed. It seems there are no planes flying that have been unaccounted for at this time.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Washington on Code Red/ Armed Forces at Defcon3

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Seeker
    Seeker

Folks, I'm going to run out of allowable posts for the day soon. But at this point the situation is stabilizing and you can hear everything on the news.

I am fine, even if I'm not posting.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

((((((((((seeker))))))))))

thanks for your posts, please stay safe.

love you
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

As briefly noted by one reporter, it is no small feat to hit a tall skyscraper head-on. The low-profiled Pentagon building is even much harder to hit head-on.

Whatever group is responsible would have to have found not only 4, 5, or 6 people willing to die in this effort, but such who were capable of being trained to take over the controls and fly a complex passenger jet. There's no way they could have simply held a gun to the real pilots' heads and accomplished 3 direct hits.

I also wonder whether there have been later hijacked flights that may have been shot down by US military?

Which direction was the PA crashed plane heading- east or west?

• ianao
    ianao

Seeker:

Take care of yourself.

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((seeker)))))))))

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Just saw video clips of people in Palestine laughing, cheering. What bothered me most was the little children cheering and jumping up and down. What kind of parents teach their kids this shit????? They looked 7, 8 or 9 years old. How can they teach their kids to cheer when people die?

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• bboyneko 2
    bboyneko 2

I highly doubt the planes just 'crashed' I think they were shot down

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit