TURN ON CNN: PLANE HIT WORLD TRADE CTR BLDG!!!

by MadApostate 181 Replies latest social current

• roybatty
    roybatty

Sounds like a plane just crashed right outside Camp David.

• Tina
    Tina

Chicago-Govt bldgs,board of trade,Sears Tower and other similar structures tower etc evacuated

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• Seeker
    Seeker

Word from New York hospitals: hundreds of burn victims being treated. That's all I've heard so far.

If you look at the pictures of the smoke billowing out of lower Manhattan, it is strongly reminiscent of one other event: The attack on Pearl Harbor. For the You Know wannabes out there, that event didn't cripple this country, nor did it lead to Armageddon. What it did lead to was a stronger America that pulled together in the face of an attack. Expect something similar this time.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

words cannot even describe what i'm feeling

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Larc and I live near Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Lots of 'sky activity' going on this morning. About 30 minutes ago no less than 16 military aircraft, in separate clusters of four, flew over our home. Don't know just what is means...but wanted to report this.

Also just heard that all State Department high ranking personnel have been ordered to 'group' at a 'training center.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

I wonder how long it will be before vigilantes start burning mosques and Arab-owned businesses and homes here in the US?

• Winston
    Winston

I'm so sorry for the surviving families, what a tragady!

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

My God I can't believe this is happening.

Now FAA has reported "several" planes in flight are unaccounted for. I hope that is a mistake.

• Seeker
    Seeker

Correction, and it's an appalling one: NBC just interviewed some NYC emergency workers. They just said they are estimating 20,000 people may have still been inside the towers when they collapsed.

If true, it's mind-boggling the human casualties that may come from this.

• fodeja
    fodeja

If you aren't sick enough by now, read this:

http://www.witnessesonline.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/witnessesonline/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000143

(salsadiva) I am sure the friends in Nueva York and elsewhere are having a witnessing field day. Isn't it something to SEE Jehovah's word in action????

Is this the first thing this obviously completely braindead woman can think of? FIELD SERVICE?!!

Excuse me, I have to vomit now.

f.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit