TURN ON CNN: PLANE HIT WORLD TRADE CTR BLDG!!!

by MadApostate 181 Replies latest social current

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

D Wiltshire,

I saw the second plane hit the Twin Tower (on TV) - not a control tower.

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People - bumpersticker

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

CNN is clarifying and re-stated that 2 planes crashed into the trade center, don't know where you heard otherwise DWiltshire but that's according to AP

• Tina
    Tina

ack,just found out Im on Red Cross Alert-later guys

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• Moxy
    Moxy

WTF!?! the pentagon now!

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Confirmation that one of the planes was a high jacked plane from Boston to LA that crashed into the World Trade Tower

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People - bumpersticker

• bboyneko
    bboyneko
    Actually it was a bit of misinformation the real story is:
    Not that a plane hit the Twin Towers but that a TWIN ENGINE PLANE hit a control tower.

Ummm..no your dead wrong. One plane hit the towers and on live TV a second plane smashed into the building. I saw it with my own eyes. Several minutes later the Pentagon was bombed.

-Dan

• Seeker
    Seeker

And now one of the two twin towers has collapsed. Uncertain if this was due to anothe plane strike, or the weakening from the earlier strike. But a tower has collapsed.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

USA today building is on fire..no confirmation if its a bombing

• joelbear
    joelbear

no bomb in pentagon, reports from 2 sources, commuter plane crashed onto heliport outside pentagon

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

The collapsing South Tower has probably set many adjacent buildings on fire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit