TURN ON CNN: PLANE HIT WORLD TRADE CTR BLDG!!!

by MadApostate 181 Replies latest social current

• drloss
    drloss

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

• Seeker
    Seeker

Keep in mind that the first of the attacks occurred a few minutes before 9am. From that moment onward, the Trade Center buildings were being evacuated immediately. Since the first of the towers didn't collapse for at least 30-45 minutes later, I would imagine that many of those 50,000 were safely out of the building first. That plus many of them may not have made it to the office yet. No one knows for sure yet, but here in NYC there are no reports of massive casualities yet. Time will tell.

As for You Know, he knows absolutely nothing. He's been predicting terrorist attacks on the U.S. year after year after year. Like a stopped clock, even You Know gets to be right every now and then. His callousness is another matter. This is an appalling situation, and truly tragic.

• Seeker
    Seeker

ARoarer,

No word on anything in Brooklyn; I would think that area is fine. When the towers collapsed, they did not collapse far, but almost fell in on itself. Brooklyn is probably fine.

• fodeja
    fodeja

Scary, very scary stuff happening.

Americans will demand action and we’ll get it, BIG TIME.

And this is the thing that REALLY scares me. I sure hope the big players have the sanity to avoid escalation and keep the finger off the trigger.

Damn.

f.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Thanks Seeker. I heard fighter jets are now over the Pentagon

• Seven
    Seven

News from Pittsburgh, PA: 10:00 AM a 767 has crashed after taking off
    near Shanksville, Somerset County. Also USX Tower, Federal Building, Golf Tower is/has been evacuated.

• bboyneko 2
  • slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Absolutely terrible. My heart goes out to the families of the victums.

Americans will NEVER stand for this. Look out for those terrorists that didn't read about American history.

Tower Number 2 looks to have completely clapsed.
    Top of tower Number 1 from about floor 55 up gone.
    Car bomb outside of the State department.
    Plane crashed near Somerset County in PA.

Military bases inside Alaska put on Full alert.

Slipnslidemaster: "If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?"
    - Seymour Cray

• Seven
    Seven

From the 'burgh: !!! 767 hijacked from Pittsburgh is now circling Dulles Airport in Washington,DC.

TURN ON NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO!

• Seeker
    Seeker

To comment further for ARoarer, I just got a phone call from a friend at Bethel who was checking up on me. Brooklyn Bethel is fine, so that area of Brooklyn is fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit