Who here is still left from h20?

by GermanXJW 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Posted both on Philia list and h20. Must have been around 93 -94 for Philia.

CG

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Chasson:

That "Jabriol" was something else! He was on Usenet alt.jehovahs-witnesses and I think later became commonly known as a net-kook. He is now invading alt.true-crime in his ongoing fight with Carol (who I think is an XJW). He says he was a member of a congregation in Brooklyn? He invaded all kinds of Usenet groups with his rape is natural philosophies. Whadda freak.

Cg

• Liberty II
    Liberty II

I too was on the old H2O under the name Liberty.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    ...in his ongoing fight with Carol (who I think is an XJW).

Carol is cool (and yes Jabriol is a complete waste of space - putting it nicely).

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

Out since '82, but mostly just lurked on H2O. Rarely posted until it was nearly over. Much more active on Philia and a very frustrating "Fundie channel" (d) when I finally started posting regularly. (Plus a couple of calmer mailing lists which were much more conducive to making friends with other H2O members.)

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Great thread all. I never was on H20 but it's nice to see many "oldtimers" here. I only wish they'd post more!

Dismembered

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

count me in. Started lurking at h20 back in '98, when the fade was starting. Compared to here, that place was the wild west. :-)

-silent

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I lurked for a while around 1995, but got so turned off by the vitriol I left never to return...

...until I got to the point where I decided to leave, looked around, and found this place. Had it been as awful I would still have left but would have likely found things a lot more difficult.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Oh, yes! Posted there as Seeker4 also. Was on there in the mid-90s as I was leaving the Witnesses. It was even before I had the Net at home - I used to go log on at the public library for hours at a time, always fearing a Witness would come in and find me out!

H2O was totally instrumental in my leaving the Witnesses. Was a great forum for working out all my issues with the Witnesses, Bible, etc.

Great to see so many familiar names here. I came here to JWD on the recommendation of Bill Bowen, who I met through H2O.

S4

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Hugs to all of you. Good to see all those familiar names.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit