Who here is still left from h20?

by GermanXJW 57 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I wonder how many here have already posted on the old h20 Hourglass Outpost-Board? It started to be a Reform WebSite and was one of the first sites I dared to register. Took some time for me to see the truth.
    While I see lots of new names pop up and many familar screennames do not pop up any more I would like to know: who here has some online history concerning Watchtower critical boards?

• pandora
    pandora

I registered and posted over at h2o. Didn't post often. As you can see I dont' post much here either. But I've been around for a while now. h2o was my first also.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I am.

AlanF

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

I posted a lot years ago on H20 but then lost track of them and found this place and can access this from work, while I dont think I can do h2o from work....so here I stay

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I have heard about h20, but I was never able to pull it up. what the heck is it? is it another site like freeminds?

• Mulan
    Mulan

Me, me!!

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

I am. I originally posted as "Simply Amazing" then I dropped it to "Amazing" and registered here on JWD under the same name. Amazing1914 was an accidential creation when I was allowed to hold a second screen name for a period of time.

Jim W.

• LDH
    LDH

me, and I can't remember who I used to debate with although I think it was Focus, when he thought I was a 'believer.'

• Undecided
    Undecided

I was there.

Ken P.

• blondie
    blondie

I was just starting to leave then so I lurked; the energy on H20 was more than I could handle yet.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit