THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I'm so tired. You have plum worn me out reading, up to this point, 355 posts. Plus, along with the 55 PMs and many phone calls, I think I've had quite a day. Wow, I never expected such a response to this thread which I started early in the morning on Dec. 10th. Here it is 8:30 PM on Dec. 11th and I can hardly believe what happened. Nearly 15,000 views and going up quicker than I thought possible.
    No more clues or hints here. Actually, there were some suggestions made that were right on target about the subject, but that's all. However, this is not a game and wasn't meant to be one. I just wanted to try to call attention to what I feel is an exceptional event that will take place soon and couldn't figure out any other way to do it but post on JWD. Yet, I had to abide by my promise not to mention names and specifics until things happened.
    I believe that what happened in the past 24 hours shows we really are a community. And it will take a community to use what is soon going to be available to us to make the whole world aware that the Watchtower Society has no credibility at all.
    Someone told me last year that to organize XJWs is like trying to herd a roomful of cats. I agreed then, but I don't now. I see that you all desperately want some justice and want your families back, just like Joe and I do and are willing to do something about it. Well, shortly you can participate in a protest movement the likes that WT has never seen. Along with the Big News will come information and suggestions as to how to effectively use what we will be provided with. (Yikes, I sound like a Kingdom Ministry. Ugh! Forgive me?)
    Well, that's it for tonight. I hope that tomorrow or the next day I will have permission to pass along information that will surely please you all.
    Sincerely and with much affection for all those in this community.
    Barbara

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hmmm......I admit I don't have the best memory as a senior ctizen....but I don't recall anything of this nature and import being mentioned by the UADNA group! From what I do recall, it was pretty tongue-in-cheek and quite harmless.

I realize that we were ALL gullible when beng seduced by the WTS, but if anyone believed the joking around that went with the UDNA business.....well.....what can I say? They would have been more than gullible, IMHO.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Along with the Big News will come information and suggestions as to how to effectively use what we will be provided with.

Great!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Well, that's it for tonight. I hope that tomorrow or the next day I will have permission to pass along information that will surely please you all.

Sincerely and with much affection for all those in this community.

It seems that I stepped on Barbara's toes just as I posted.....I can see how exhausted you are and want to say g'nite and thank you for a job well done!

I think I can speak for the majority of us here in saying how much we admire and appreciate all of this that you are doing on our behalf.

Rest well, you deserve a good night's sleep.

love and hugs,

Annie

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    but I don't recall anything of this nature and import being mentioned by the UADNA group!

I do......

I also remember people, myself included, being chided for asking too many questions about this "Great News"; news that was introduced with the same aura of secrecy and blockbuster impact everyone seems to have come to expect from it in this thread.

So, please pardon me if I don't hold my breath in anticipation of this "Big News".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Howard Dean --- unknown governor of the nation's smallest state into

I thought that was Rhode Island?

• hubert
    hubert

Barbara, You must be the first "new" junior member to ever get over 16,000 views on your post, so I think you deserve an award.

You really know how to get people's attention.

Hubert

• wednesday
    wednesday

95stormfront, I agree, but in this case we do know these individuals. They have not just appeared on this board out nowhere.

weds

• ChicInShiningArmor
    ChicInShiningArmor

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I read all of the posts here so far, off and on all day, and I'm just as informed as I was before I started reading. I can't wait to hear what we can do to help in the dissemination of the big news. I'll do whatever I can! I'm off work 'til Wednesday! Use me! I'm so itching to get on a serious campaign against the borg. Yay! Yay! Letter-writing! Yay!

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Ya know Enigma, 'the women are a large army'. (sorry if anyone has a flashback or gets an earworm)

In our congregation, we constantly heard that it was "an army of large women".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit