THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

People (esp. children)dying from a ridiculous policy on blood + Proof of organizational lies =

Lots of media attention + Onslaught of lawsuits from families of victims =

Costly drawn-out legal battle for WTBTS + Un-spinnable facts being entered into public record =

Disallusionment and exit of many members + Possible bankruptcy for The Society.

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

I agree that there is hardly anything that could be revealed that would empty the KH's. Others have well stated the reasons why. I would be happy if we can just release a small percentage of the current JW's (perhaps some family members) & give prospective victims one more thing to add to the negative side of their paper as they do their research. If we can stop the growth, that is accomplishment in itself. So lets not be discouraged if we don't see a stampede for the doors.

Maybe we can do more than was done with the UN thing. I heard it from only one source and , of course, didn't believe it. The same source mentioned it again 2 years later & gave the UN link which I looked up. But (here is my point) no JW I ever mentioned it to had ever even heard of it. Hopefully we can get the word out so they will at least have the opportunity to hear, since they are not allowed to look on the net.

Go Barbara

B

• wombat
    wombat

Yea doofdaddy...post #400. QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!

Mate, Barbara's posts arrive here during our day so I will be sitting here all day Tuesday and Wednesday. Late last night the site was jammed when the Yanks woke up. Just couldn't get on. I've already got some journos following this site waiting for the news to break.

Katrina is not just big enough deal by itself. Check out my post on page 8.

• Ticker
    Ticker

By what day will the big announcement be released on here?

Ticker

• fairchild
    fairchild

Wow I just read through this entire thread, took me way past bedtime.

My bet is on a blood issue as well,

Anyways, if help is needed with translations, I speak/write Dutch fluently and I have plenty of time this week. Please let me know if I can help with translations.

• wombat
    wombat

Barbara said tomorrow or the day after

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Wombat,

did you pm Barbara or are you tight with her? Just wondering how she conveyed to you that its tomorrow or the day after we'll know something. So, you think I"ll sleep tonight now?

Yeah, I will.

I'll give you a million two hundred thousand gazillion billion..... "thanks", if you"ll tell!

W.Once.

• Es
    Es

Wow im eagerly awaiting this big news.How much longer?????

es

• wombat
    wombat

Hey wasanelderonce -

No man . Barbara posted it just recently(to-day) herself. I know nuffing. I'ma as excited and mystified as the rest of you. People know better than to tell me a secret.

• Dansk
    Dansk

See, I wake up, get out out of bed and the first thing I do after breakfast is COME TO THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!

The suspense is killing! - Oh, I hope it's GOOD.......................................

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit