Tetragod vs Infamousone

by horrible life 50 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL miss,

um, you can be my...(damn, being a god is hard work!) ... um ... my ... Grand Empress of the infernal empire, President of Devils' general council - The eighth of the ten evil Sephiroth.

cool hey? presto! and it shall be so.

tetragod

• Frog
    Frog

ohh dear misspeaches, no need for green eyes, I'm all up for sharing hehe, luv from froggy of the chocolate brown eyes class x

...(damn, being a god is hard work!)

...tetra, perhaps you shoulda thoughta that before you got so godlike and stuff:) x

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL, thanks for sharing frog. that is sweet, and i don;t mind. ;)

i can't help being a god. one of trillions here on earth. and actually, it's not hard work at all. no doctrine = easy breezy japaneesy.

a god indeed. a fool as well. lovely.

tetragod

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Aww thats okay Froggy cause I don't mind sharing Tetra with you... Your such a sweetie pie!!!

Okay as long as I'm not forgotten that's the important thing...!

((((Tetra)))) ((((Frog))))

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

Tetra, i found a job for ya man... you can be lord of tha biotches and hoes.... you gets all my catsoffs... HA HA HA...

the infamous one

• Frog
    Frog
    i can't help being a god. one of trillions here on earth. and actually, it's not hard work at all. no doctrine = easy breezy japaneesy.

a god indeed. a fool as well. lovely.

...now in-famous one (lol!) I'll have to ask you to pipe it down a bit while ts whispers us sweet nothings

btw, who you callin biotches & hoes?!!...what'll we do him for that Miss P?? You don't be wantin a coupla Aussie lionesses on your tail young matey! frog x

• horrible life
    horrible life

Infamousone... alt I am giving you a stern look. (Get it haha) Now you may be in the running for ruler of the world, but you will not say any bad words, or call young ladies bad names. Not everybody can be as beautiful as the young ladies here on JWD. I (It's going to kill me to say this) am old enough to be your mother. So, I expect you to behave yourself, now and when you become ruler.

Now sit up straighter in your chair. HL

• Frog
    Frog

HA! infamous one has been told! (do it again & I'll dob you back into mumma;)

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

HA HA HA!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Why you cheeky thing Infamous one... I'm getting my slappin hand warmed up as we speak...! Didn't you watch the simpson episode? We are going to boot you up your behind. No matter who you are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit