Tetragod vs Infamousone

by horrible life 50 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

Tetragod vs Infamousone

Both are hot

Both are strong

Both are omnipotent

Who will win? It is the biggest battle that JWD has seen!!! Tetragod has been around a long time, Infamousone is new and ready to fight.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/101178/1745676/post.ashx#1745676

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/101333/1.ashx

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

I RESPECT TETRAGOD, but he must realize one thing, i am in a league of my own... he shall be one of my prime ministers, incharge of runing the world by my rules....

the infamous one

PS... thanks for the thread, i like it Horrible life...

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Golly Horrible Life - What a conundrum!

I just don't know how this will end up.

I love Tetra. He's my darling friend. And such a cute little deviant. I imagine he has a very tidy little behind to go with his very intelligent mind.

And the creepy new guy Infamous One is such a young strong minded determined fellow that I feel he will go far.

I say it will be a draw!

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

ha ha ha, since tetra cant defend himself, i can say whatever i want right now... i will not accpet the draw idea... i will own the world... i just dont want to have to fight him for it...

the infamous one

• horrible life
    horrible life

bttt I am going to work, may the best JW win!!!!

• lola28
    lola28

Hmmm, well after I prayed to tetra the Lakers beat the Denver Nuggets, and I stood on my tippy toes and was actually tall. They are both so hot but who to choose?

I am going to have to go with the theinfamous one just because I will be his Queen and Empress, and I must be loyal.

Also Infamous my sister saw your picture and agrees with me that you are hot, she would like to request that you grant her the state of New York and I know I have Spain but can I also get Argentina please?

lola

• jgnat
    jgnat

This, just after I finished reading Daniel's prophecy about big horns and little horns with teeth and eyes and the little horn growing to overtake the big horn....

• TheListener
    TheListener

As for me and my household we shall hide under a rock. Surely neither Tetragod nor Infamousone can find us there.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    very tidy little behind

What are you going to do back there that it needs to be so tidy?

• daystar
    daystar

*waiting for the results so that us others can sweep in and overcome the winner in his weakened state*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit