Tetragod vs Infamousone

by horrible life 50 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

I knew you wouldn't hurt him, you are far to sweet to ever hurt anyone. You get a hug and a kiss for not hurting him.

lola

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

tee hee, ...lola touched me... hee hee hee...

• lola28
    lola28

I don't think you realize how bad your post sounds " lola touched me", by the way if that is you in your avatar why wouldn't I touch you?

lola

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

oh my isn't there a lot of testosterone in here?? and these ladies are actually encouraging this!

***shaking head***

we'll let them think they rule -- in the meantime its the mother goddess they should REALLY be afraid of!

bwaaahaaahaaa

Sherry

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

LOLA!! YOU ARE KISSING AND TOCHING OTHER MEN?????????????????? THE INFAMOUS ONE IS APALLED AT YOU!!! LOLA AND HER SISTER HAD BETTER MAKE IT UP TO THE INFAMOUS ONE....

TETRA GOD, EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO, YOU COULD NEVER HURT THE INFAMOUS ONE.... YOU MUST READ THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD IN WHICH THE INFAMOUS ONE DESTROYS THE WEAKLING... TETRA GOD, IT IS TIME TO JOIN THE WINNING SIDE OR FEAR BEING CRUSHED ALONGSIDE YOUR MORONIC FOLLOWERS...

the infamous one

• horrible life
    horrible life

jgnat is telling us about Bible prophecy:

This, just after I finished reading Daniel's prophecy about big horns and little horns with teeth and eyes and the little horn growing to overtake the big horn ....

hmmmmm I wonder what she is thinking????? Do I see fulfillment here??? ON JWD!!!!?????

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

listen if horn is some kind of penis analogy, I AM NOT THE SMALL HORN!!! ha ha ha, im evil.... but seriously... INFAMOUS ONE FOREVER!!

the infamous one

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LMAO! what a wacky thread.

indeed, i am the big horn that splits in four, one of which represents theinfamousone. LOL!

TS

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

I AM HORNY, NOT A HORN.... And tetra, i will give u a cushy job in my government dont worry... i like you... Smiting may be avoidable

the infamous one

• Scully
    Scully
    Both are omnipotent

I have it on good authority that tetragod™ is, in fact, impotent. LittleToe said so, so it must be true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit