NGO/WTS scandal info sought

by yaddayadda 30 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

yaddayadda, I am confused about why you are seeking this information from secondary sources. The UN/DPI NGO Section has answered my requests for information related to factual policies at specific times in the organization's history on each occasion I asked for such. Have you had a different experience or have you not tried to get information from them?

What I am after is a pre-2001 scan, or other proof, of the documents that would have accompanied the annual accreditation form in the 'package' Auldsoul talks about.

Why would you think people who were not NGO Associates to the UN/DPI pre-2001 would have the complete materials that accompanied yearly mailings from the UN/DPI? You would have a much greater chance of success going to a primary source (either to one of the other organizations that was an NGO Associate during this period or to the UN/DPI itself).

I'm glad you guys aren't on my legal team.

For what it is worth, if this is how you respond to people you don't pay who are trying to help you out, I'm gald I'm not on your legal team, too.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit