Name one thing.....................................

by defd 38 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Narkissos for his fine use of language.

• mouthy
    mouthy

unless the born again and/or Jesus freaks start attacking him ... then ... WATCH OUT!

I dont attack just state my views is that attacking???

• jgnat
    jgnat

Sweet mouthy, ithinkisee was talking about tetrapod. You are definitely not in the Jesus freak category. You are our resident grandma and conscience.

• daystar
    daystar

Well, I'm going to rebel and name what I like about more than one person here.

And I'll start with...

defd - You may drive me nuts at times, but you're here, by hook or by crook. My very best friend will debate with me until we are both red in the face in opposition to each other. But I respect him a great deal, and I love him dearly. I offer similar respect to you. Just understand that I may tell you to shut the <bleep> up at times. :D Nothing personal.

JamesThomas - Your mysticism confounds me at times.

Terry - Your lack of mysticism confounds me at times.

tetrapod.sapien - It could be the gruffness of the avatars you use, but I think about camping when I see you comment. And I think I'd like to get a camping group together from here someday. Oh, and I can't resist a good, strong, atheist.

billygoat - You're just so sweet.

littletoe - We may differ slightly in our interpretations, but at least we're reading the same book I think.

whyamihere - You're the sort of gal who gets me in trouble. Not necessarily a bad thing. Get well soon!

onacruse - Your story is extremely enlightening and pertinent. We may differ on other things, but I respect greatly your courage.

There are others, but you just happen to be foremost in my mind at the moment. I would hug you all if I could.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I cant choose just one person!

• lawrence
    lawrence

So many great people!

Danny Haszard - his energy, his drive, his passion, his honesty, his wildness (in a cool way).

• upside/down
    upside/down
    U/D consistently makes me laugh with his outlook on things.

• mouthy
    mouthy

jgnat!!! Oh thanks I was afraid it was me!!!! ((HUG))

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Naww! I can name at least one nice thing about every single person here so I wouldn't want to leave anyone out!

It's great that we have such a wonderful and diverse mix of folks here don't you think

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Well, if I were just to name the posters who supply my favorite JWD brain candy, I'd be typing for days.

For the moment, I'll just shout out to mrs. gringojj, for her raw courage.

gently feral

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit