Name one thing.....................................

by defd 38 Replies latest jw friends

• nowisee
    nowisee

oh yes, there are so, so many....

so i will rather list traits rather than posters:

clarity

intelligence

humor

compassion

love

faith

wit

scholarship

innocence

sincerity

generosity

you are all so special. even when i am just lurking and reading, i appreciate you all.

p.s. is leolaia definitely a "she"??

• tweety
    tweety

As you can see...I don't post that often... most of the time, I jump on and read the comments. But I had to reply to yours.

First would be:

Simon - for putting this forum together and helping so many.

Upside/Down - for his funny comments & his sense of humor

Terry - since I love to read...his writing skills are excellent!

Stillajwexelder - his suggestions/comments make sense and they get to the point

Richie Rich's - he's just, down right FUNNY - he makes me laugh

Blondie - for her vast knowledge/comments with the watchtower study

and there is so many, many more!

Tweety

• lola28
    lola28

I like the way that JamesThomas "speaks", you can tell that he is a very kind person.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I love Mulan for her wit, wisdom, and huge heart. But I love the rest of you too.

Thanks alamb. It's mutual.

I love Mulan and Princess just because they are cool peeps with a wonderful relationship tweenst themselves

Thanks Sherry. I think you are pretty special too.

You guys really know how to make my day.

It would be really hard to pick one person over everyone here.

Joyzabel is my buddy, so I love her, but she doesn't post much. Barb Anderson is another of my good friends, and she is awesome, for obvious reasons.

I have great admiration for bikerchic, Lady Lee and Skully too. Smart ladies and good moderators.

Princess is my daughter, so she is my favorite.

I have great admiration for ithinkisee, for all he and his wife have been through in the past couple of months.

I love the rest of you too.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

in no order of importance, and with many missing, and much over-lap between categories, surely:

mad skeptic debating skillz:

• AlanF
    • Abaddon
    • FunkyDerek
    • rem
    • kid-A
    • Pole
    • googlemagoogle

"spiritual" folk that i dig:

• oldsoul
    • jgnat
    • littleToe
    • jaffacake

buds:

• GBL
    • JamesThomas
    • Daunt
    • Richie
    • satanus
    • evilforce
    • ithinkisee
    • bigdog

my babes with brains (ouch):

• frog
    • chrissy
    • misanthropic
    • talesin
    • misspeaches

people that make me go: "damn, that's brilliant":

• peacefulpete
    • leolaia
    • narkissos
    • terry
    • SNG
    • almostatheist
    • dannybloem
    • Farkel
    • Midget-S
    • metatron

the "fundamental reminders" for why i am a raging atheist. thx guys, love ya!:

• rex
    • kenneson
    • hooberus

sorry if i missed anyone. and i just want to say to all the newbs on the site: i may not know ya all yet, but a big hearty welcome! i look forward to sloshing about with you all in the future.

TS

Too many to list, but:

Big Dog: This guy is intelligent, witty, and I believe he's a damn good apostate!

Talesin: She's got class, brains, and a very likeable personality.

Simon and Angharad: These folks give of themselves generously in providing this forum and dealing with lots of BS, not to mention the threat posed by the Watchtower. They are the most praiseworthy here. In Simon's name, amen.

All the Mods: Thank you for giving your time to assist in making this a worthwhile forum.

Gary B: This guy is one cool guy with a very wise perspective about the WT cult.

Abaddon: Yes, I've bashed heads pretty hard with him over such topics as Schiavo and bodybuilding. But I cannot deny his intelligence, and since I agree with him on many subjects he must be smart, right? BTW, Abaddon, one day were going to race each other on bicycles. Loser buys the winner a beer, OK?

Mrs. Jones: Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones! What a sweet lady she is!

Megadude: is a big guy with a big heart, and a diver as well! He's mega-cool!

Valis: Intelligent and not a dork. What a combo!

Evil Force: Departed but not forgotten. I hope he returns some day. He is a brilliant man who did much with his life after having his childhood stolen, and from what I can see, a very compassionate individual.

Joyzabel, jst2laws, flower, WhyamIhere, Richie, Avishai, Mouthy, Shania, Heckler, . . . there are so many people I like here that I know I'm missing many of them. Thank you to all of the above and anyone else I missed for your contributions to this great forum. It's rather ironic that the best people I've met in the so-called "truth" are the folks that left it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Joyzabel, jst2laws, flower, WhyamIhere, Richie, Avishai, Mouthy, Shania, Heckler, . . . there are so many people I like here that I know I'm missing many of them. Thank you to all of the above and anyone else I missed for your contributions to this great forum. It's rather ironic that the best people I've met in the so-called "truth" are the folks that left it.

OH Thanks 144.001!!!! Yippie I got a mention ( walk out the room smiling)

• Margie
    Margie

I enjoy reading lots of posters -- too many to name. Having said that, I have a bit of a cyber-crush on Elsewhere (even though I'm in a happy, committed relationship). He cracks me up.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I like billy goat cuz she's my little puddin.

(((((Joel))))) I've never had anyone say that about me. Thank you!

Daystar - I'm still pouting about you not making it Friday. I hope you're feeling better???

SNG - Awww! You're a doll. That shot of me just happened to be on a good day. Those don't come 'round that often. You're a pretty cute guy yourself.

So hard to do these favorite threads, as I know I'd forget someone I love dearly. Most of you I've met in person and you know I love you to pieces. Others I haven't met, that I really look forward to seeing someday: Joelbear, daystar, SNG, monkeyprincess, Englishman, Her Ladyship, Celtic, Princess (yes, I know we've met, but we didn't really talk that much), Mulan, Scully, ashitaka, Farkel, jgnat, mouthy, Lady Lee, Almost Atheist, seven006 (have had a crush on him forever! ), Blondie, Stefanie, Richie, Avishai...gosh so many I want to meet in person!!! I know my list isn't done...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit