"Jehovah saves groups not individuals"

by Rayvin 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

How does the scripture go "this means everlasting life, belonging to the WTS" John 17:3

Or that other one " whoever believes in the WTS may have eternal life." John 3:14-15

The WTS is the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me, though he die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. John 11:25-26

My sheep hear the WTS voice, and I know them, and they follow the WTS; and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. John 10:27-28

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    This is what my dad told me . I mentioned how I didn't want to attend a congregation where people were claiming to do good works in the name of God and knowing that they were doing opposite. He says " well, when the last days come.. when ever that is... Jehovah saves groups not individuals" Well what we're in the wrong group dad? "I don't want to argue" he says. Then we got off the phone.

That is scary!! Where do you think he came up w/ that conclusion??

ok thats competly WRONG! God judges individuals, we are all held accounted for our OWN sins, and only OUR OWN faith in Jesus can save us. Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit