I just got flipped off!!!

by Dimples 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Brooke is back !!!!!!

• Mary
    Mary
    I work at school so the speed limit is 15 mph. I stopped and looked to the right and then inched up and looked to the left when this guy came flying by. I stopped quickly and then he flipped me off. I thought that was so rude. I admit I was on the cell phone but I was alert and acted quickly considering he was going way past the speed limit.

It depends on who's telling the story. The guy who flipped you off was (obviously) in a hurry and did not want to travel behind someone going 15 mph. And sorry to say this, but there's no way someone can be "alert" when they're talking on their cellphone. This is what causes accidents and road rage, when people are talking on their cell phones and driving very slowly. The other day, I got stuck behind a woman in the right hand turning lane and she was yacking away on her cell phone. The light was red but as we all know, you can make a right hand turn on a red light as long as nothing is coming the other way. Nothing was coming the other way but she was too busy talking on the phone and wouldn't turn. I finally hit the horn and she still wouldn't turn. The cars behind me also started blasting their horns but she just kept chatting away. I was furious and so was everyone else.

The guy was rude to give you the finger, but take my advice: don't talk on your cellphone while you're driving. It's a major distraction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit