Questions from readers: Did Adam and Eve ever ...

by Simon 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

and another mystery : Did Adam pick blue lint out of his belly button?

Pope

• Carmel
    Carmel

What belly button.....?

cavedweller

• Soledad
    Soledad
    What? Why are you looking at me like that? None of yer damned business how I know about Alka-Seltzer and seagulls!

I know how you know!

Well of course Adam and Eve farted. Don't you all know that most black people are lactose intolerant?

• oldflame
    oldflame

Pope,

Tell me something . How could Adam pick lint from his belly button if he was created ?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

In the New Systemâ„¢ we'll all fart perfectly and produce a perfect stench. It's one of the joys of human existence.

W

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I think they farted and rejoiced in the odour.

I'd like to think that during the night Adam let rip before subjecting Eve to the first ever 'Dutch Oven'. (I guess this would be under a blanket on leaves or something)

• professor
    professor

Also, who was the first Adam to light his fart on fire?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Did the "Greater Adam" have greater farts?

W

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I hear some Vegitarians are very gaseous so yeah Adam and Eve were doing some honkers! lol

Stay upwind!

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Did they fart, were there bears in the forest? Of course they farted perfectly, what else killed the weeds? Jesus once he was born was able to fart more perfectly, what do you think got rid of the demons (smell) from the pigs who ran over the cliff? Where do you think methane gas came from, but the perfect farts of the first human couple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit