Halloween

by bikerchic 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

We love Halloween in our house too, it`s taken a few years to get back into it though my hubby`s Dad died 3 years ago on Halloween morning. This was hard but we`re back in the swing, the hubby usually dresses up as Gene Simmons ( he plays in a rock band) so it`s great to see him enjoying it again! The son is a teenager now so he hangs with his friends and I`m sure they probably scare the little ones in the neighborhood!!!

• Seven
    Seven

Kate,

You should get the old ball and chain to gather some wood for a bonfire. Start on the pile now and you'll have one big enough to last all of halloween night. The kids will enjoy roasting weenies and sitting around telling ghost stories after trick-or treat. I've had one every year since I've left the org. The pic is of the one from last year.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

lonelysheep I hope the Batgirl costume is available too, it sounds like a fun one! Show us pics ok!

Marilyn, I remember seeing those pics of the Halloween party y'all went to I know everyone had such a great time. Thanks for re-posting it.

*B/C has gotten me all worked up for grandbabies*

Robyn, LOL OMG I can't believe you said that! But hey they are the greatest so much fun! I can hardly wait for them to get here! You'll have some soon......then you'll know how precious they are.

Seven, hahaha the old ball and chain would love to make a bonfire that sounds like a great idea too, thanks for sharing your pic too!

((((Beachbender))))

I'm glad this year things are looking up for you and your family, tough time and we share a bit of commonality, my father who has passed away was born on Oct. 31st missing him is always on my mind too. He used to tell us the goblins brought him into the world. LOL

I'll share some pictures of the house once we get it all decorated. I think y'all misunderstood me, my grand kids are visiting for a week but it's the week before Halloween so I can't go trick-or-treating with them but we are going to have our own early special Halloween fun together, it will be a first for us and I've got the film and cameras ready to make memories last!

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

"Thanks bikerchic"!!

Halloween is my hubby`s favorite holiday, so it`s good to see him be able to have fun with it again. His band usually always plays out on this night so he likes to get in costume for some of the contests!! He`s so funny!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

best thing about halloween is the marked down candy at walmart the next day!
    oh..and email pics like this that float around!

click to view

http://sv1.letmehost.com/sv1/7/a001.jpg

(its a jackolantern on a behind if you need warnings before viewing funny butts!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit