Can You Spot A Jehovah's Witness?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Yes, but more often then not, their Mormans. The main diff I notice between LDS and JW, is JW suits often look more dated. As LDS often have more money.

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Yeah, you know that futhermucker who rings your doorbell at 10:00 AM when you're hung over with a magazine entitled "When ______ Will Be No More?" THAT'S how you spot a JW!!!

• undercover
    undercover

I was eating a late breakfast one Sunday at a roadside diner, the kind where truckers and bikers like to go to because it's cheap and fast. I noticed a young couple dressed in their Sunday best at a table in the corner. I figured at first that it could be any ole church going couple, but something about them seemed a little different. I never could figure out why, but something told me that they were JWs. Maybe it was her long dress with long sleeves even though it was almost 80 degrees outside. Maybe it was because of his ultra-conservative haircut, no facial hair, no jewelry, dull looking suit. When they went up to the cash register, I noticed the young man was holding an Awake! magazine. So, they were JWs; I was right, but how did I spot them? I'm still not sure how I recognized them as JWs, they could have been anyone who was wearing a suit/dress on Sunday, that's fairly normal in the Biblebelt South.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

The DC badge on thier lapel! "Oh its Brother Self-Righteous of the Self Righteous family from the AssKissing Congregation....."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit