no lie they are here right now

by gringojj 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Carol
    Carol

It's been so long since I've heard the pitter patter of their big feet! I'd love it if they stopped now, I'd love to play with them for a while!

• Legolas
  • gladdy
    gladdy

that little guy that is getting the boot out the door reminds me of Brother Wally!!! How are the pickles going?

• gringojj
    gringojj

Wow that was too funny. Great discussion. It was a 22 yr old woman and a girl a bit younger. My wife had to leave in the middle of the visit but oh well it still went fine. I left them speechless twice. The first time was when I explained to them(very passionatly) that Hitler killed 6 million people and is considered the most evil dictator and so hated, and how thier loving god will execute 6 billion humans with fireballs that will sear the flesh from thier skin and he is supposed to be considered loving. She just sent her eyeballs to the side for a moment it was great. Then she came back and said not every baptised jw is going to the new system, and not every non-jw will be murdered. Great answer. The second time was when I asked her how Adam named all the animals. I said how did he name the kangaroo in australia? She said the garden of eden was a small place and all the animals lived there at first then went to the place they are at now.

• gringojj
    gringojj

So I asked her how animals like penguins who need arctic climates lived with animals like tropical lizards in such a small area? She gave me that look again then said jehovah could do it.

• Legolas
    Legolas

The pickles whent great! Wally...LMAO!

• gringojj
    gringojj

Ok so she said the bible is true because of the prophecies. She said that some guy prophecied that cyrus would rule babylon 200 years before it happened? She said this can be proven secularly. Anyone know about this?

It went really well and she also said that there are no inconsistencies in the bible.

• gringojj
    gringojj

So anyways I wish I could have recorded it. At first she was talking about how some worldy catholic family member died recently and the catholic church sent mail asking for donations. She started saying how alot of religions ask you for money. I said "so the jws dont ask for donations?" She said yes but you arent forced. I said what religion forces you to make donations? I also said how the jw view of paradise is so narrowminded. I told her not everyones idea of paradise is the rolling hills and waterfalls. She said those are just "an artists rendering of paradise". She said in other countries the watchtowers show a paradise for the people of that region. ????????? It was pretty funny.

• gringojj
    gringojj

They will be calling my wife to schedule the return visit. She said she will bring someone who can answer my questions.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I was first a Catholic and later a JW. Both religions asked for donations. Neither one forced the issue, but the JWs came closest. That was when they were planning a construction project and gave each family a slip to fill out. They wanted to know how much money each family could commit to the project. I refused to fill out the form because it asked for names. Later they distributed new forms that didn't ask for the names. I think the CO gave them shit for the first forms they used.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit