For DEFD, discussing my "bad" avatar

by wanderlustguy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Now thats funny. Shes old enough to be my Grandma.No sexuall tension on my part anyway.

*singing "DEFD and Ms Jones, sitting in a treeee, K I S S I N G...."*

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol @ billy

• defd
    defd

Now wander you have made this fun. I am laughing to myself right now. so back to the original topic, shall we.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

aw thank you WLG...adding another to my secret crush list.... ooops! it's not a secret now!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

nah let's talk about how easy it is for me to push Derrick's buttons...sexual tension yep yep

• defd
    defd

Involved in “saving” my brother, which I still hope to do, as well as get involved making the forum(s) better.

What do you mean by this wander?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Now wander you have made this fun. I am laughing to myself right now. so back to the original topic, shall we.

OK, the avatar stays. Except now it is a symbol of the sexualy tension between DEFD's jones and his jones for Ms.Jones, and vice versa.

This is also the third stage of married life...

Stage 1, All Over Sex, screwin every where, anywhere

Stage 2, Dark Sex, only in the dark because you don't even want to see each other

Stage 3, Oral sex, you sit across from each other in the living room, look romantically at your partner and nod towards the bedroom with, and they say..."F*** YOU".

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol that is so funny...see this is one of the reasons I come here...for a good laugh

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Involved in “saving” my brother, which I still hope to do, as well as get involved making the forum(s) better.

What do you mean by this wander?

Read my bio, if you haven't already, sorry about the highlight, I don't know how to turn it off.

• defd
    defd

nah let's talk about how easy it is for me to push Derrick's buttons...sexual tension yep yep I got a bad feeling that I shouldnt be saying this but I am impelled too anyway. I know I am really gonna hear it after this one, but.......................................................honestly You couldnt handle this. Take it however you like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit