Three years ago today, Mozz and I got married!

by Billygoat 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Back when I joined this board, Mozz and I had been dating for about 9 months. And then 9 months later, the announcement we were engaged:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/27002/1.ashx

And then 5 months later, the big day came. A few of you were kind enough to be present as my "family" since my parents and grandparents didn't come. (Parents JW, grandparents health issues.) Valis, CSG, SixofNine, Megadude, COMF, were all there. It was a beautiful October Saturday, about 85 degrees and sunny with a nice little breeze. It was also during butterfly migration season, so during the outdoor ceremony, many guests had little butterflies flying all around them. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day to get married. Valis took a ton of pictures and posted them on his website, which I go to every year to look at and remember our special day.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/38073/1.ashx

I really have married the most amazing man I know! Thanks for letting me reminisce.

Andi

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Happy anniversay Mozz and Billy!!!!

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Happy anniversary! Great pics of your wedding too.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

(I hope you like the presents.)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Happy Anniversary

• Legolas
  • banished1
    banished1

I just looked at your wedding photos. I think I could become a wedding junkie!!!!
    Congratulations! What a lovely day that was! What a handsome couple you both make!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I remember that!

Happy Anniversary, Andi and hubby

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Happy anniversary!!!

Here's some ideas for the 3rd anniversay :

Traditional 3rd wedding anniversary gifts have a theme of Leather.
    Contemporary or modern 3rd anniversary gifts have a theme of Crystal or Glass.
    The flowers associated with the 3rd anniversary are Fuchsia

The Gemstone list shows Crystal associated with this Wedding Anniversary

Enjoy!!

• Seven
    Seven

Happy Anniversary Andi and Mozz!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit