another recovering exjw....

by knot4me 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Welcome knot4me! I'm so happy you've managed to reconstruct your life after such traumatic experiences. It made me very angry to read your story and how the elders reproved you after the loss of your husband. What a complete lack of love! I'm still a little pissed off with this. Yet I can see that you're moving on and that's the point. But there must be days where it all comes flooding back and you feel like killing these men. But perhaps I'm just projecting here.
    All the best to you and yours. I look forward to your posts.
    tp

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Welcome Knotforme, enjoy your stay.

Your former congregation sounds about as kind and loving as mine was, you are well out of it

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME KNOT4ME!

You've had a tragic early life and it's good to see that you have handled it well and are at last truly living. This forum will help you completely heal. It's wonderful to have made your acquaintance!

Ian

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Welcome to the board Knot4me! I love it when another survivor comes to the board. Love the name.

Josie

• knot4me
    knot4me

WOW!!! I'm completely overwhelmed by such a warm and loving response from all of you!! Thank you so much. I look forward to getting to know you all more. To answer some of your ?'s, I found this site by just typing in JW's in google. The reason the elders PRed me was for living with my husband before we got married. Talk to you all soon.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm happy that your life has improved and you've found love again. hugs to you for all the pain you've gone thru and welcome to the board!

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

Welcome. Your life has certainly been tragic, but they say living well is the best revenge. It sounds like now you're living well. :)

• xjwms
    xjwms

Welcome knot4me

relax and come back often

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi knot4me. Welcome to the board.

Cellist

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Welcome! You are amongst friends.

GBL