another recovering exjw....

by knot4me 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• gringojj
    gringojj

I wish defd I am off to work right now have fun!

• Legolas
    Legolas

((((Welcome to the board))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome knot for me.... Your story is so sad.... Like many on here that post-You have used your brains... Individual thinking( Independently of a bunch of old men at Brooklyn)
    You will get folks like df trying to apoligise for the unloving responses of those who CALL them selves Christians. I still feel they are Russellites. He/she should not really be on here if he was obeying the Organization. They FORBID any association with Apostates( Of which I thank God everyday I am) >from the Watchtower. I feel like Repunzel who let down her hair and escaped from the prison.....I dont have much hair left at 78 years old but I am SOOOOOOO Happy I escaped from the Tower!!!!
    Welcome again

Mouthy/ Gran/ Grace

• jgnat
    jgnat

This really was very awful:

The family wanted me to come back to meetings and me being lost and suicidal, I went. I was immediately drug downstairs to have a meeting with the elders and put on PR. I was treated like I was DF by everyone in the cong.

You must be a very strong person not to have thrown in the towel at that point. I wonder how the elders would have felt if you had taken your life because of their unkind treatment?

• defd
    defd

I wonder how the elders would have felt if you had taken your life because of their unkind treatment?

I dont know how they would have felt but I am pretty sure but not certain, Jehovah would be calling them Elders to an accounting, BLOOD GUILT.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

Welcome to the board! I am sorry for your sad story. What did the elders claim they PR'd you for??

I hope to see more posts from you. BTW what made you come here? How did you hear about this place?

My 'evil' brother showed me to this place.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome! Glad you're here!

Dave

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    Sorry to hear that those who CLAIM to serve Jehovah have done you that way. Jehovah is very saddened by that and deeply cares for you. Just remember that!

defd, thank you for that empathetic and encouraging post.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

Welcome to the board, and funny isn't it how being involved with a non jw seems to be what they turn thier attention on. Welcome again and enjoy your stay.

-Riot

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Welcome to the forum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit