JW split in Romania

by PopeOfEruke 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The most used keyword to get to my watchtower jehovah's Witness whistleblower home page is Jehovah Witness singular

• kid-A
    kid-A

This is fascinating, and it has profound implications if it has a ripple-effect throughout eastern europe....reminiscent of the "orthodox" split from mainstream catholicism...lol

If they hold strictly to Rutherford, what is their position on blood? The blood ban was enacted by Knorr was it not? What about smoking? Another Knorr-ism as I recall.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Again, if there's anyone visiting this site from Romania or anyone who attends the True JW's meetings in Romania, we'd love to hear from you. I am sure you'd be made to feel most welcome here and tour comments would be really appreciated.

Pope

• J Mason Emerson
    J Mason Emerson

The West also has independent groups:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianWitnesses

A full description is there along with my name and phone number for easy contact. I know of other groups as well.

[email protected]

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Don't forget though that, technically (according to WT dogma), the present-day inheritors of the WTS are the apostates; their forbears were the ones with Rutherford who usurped their position of power, kicking out the legally appointed directors of the WTS. So on that count, the present-day "faithful and discreetr slave" class (wise servant) is actually the "evil slave"!

Interstingly I asked (challenged) my dad when I was about 12 and learned and understood a little more about the legal/political overthrow of the WTBTS way back when. My dad said that since X Y and Z served time that they had fulfilled their duty to Jehovah and that the WTBTS and Jehovah's Witnesses were NOT (adamant) NOT the "evil slave".

Nah, their just apostates from Rutherford.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit