mediator?

by Momofmany 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

James:
    Sure ya didn't mean malodorous?

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Well friend, that goes without mention'n, for we all know wash'n our kilts fades all them pretty colours. Don't want ta do that now do we.

j

• independent_tre
    independent_tre
    had to reply to your post as this is the most important false teaching the WT has (in my book).

When I first started on my 'search' I just couldn't believe what I read in the society's mags about Jesus not being my mediator.

After much reading (mainly Paul's letters in NT) I knew something was very wrong. From this teaching it is so easy to see how the teaching of the separation of the 144000 and the other sheep is also a false teaching. Jesus is the mediator for all christians (one sheepfold..christian Jews/christian gentiles ) "Jesus Christ, who died -more than that, who is raised to life- is at the right hand of God and is interceding for us." - Rom 8:34

I was so upset when I realised how I had believed such wrong teaching I was physically ill. The quotes other posters have used are excellent so I don't have to add more.

It still makes me feel very angry.

Suffice to say this is a most important turning point...it leads to a complete turn-around in understanding doctrine.

"Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ" Eph.4:15

Perhaps you might like to do what I did...just read Romans..get another Bible translation then read Paul's letters and I think you will find everything starts to make sense, it's like a jigsaw puzzle. Pray for a right understanding. I didn't talk to anybody, just read. It took 6 months to start coming up out of the gloom.

This topic is old, but I felt compelled to post as this is so very new and painful for me. Your post surmises my EXACT feelings about this, from feeling physically ill ( I've even been crying) to reading Romans ( I'm reading it right now in a different Bible translation). I am still in shock and cannot fully express by anger at the WTS for HIDING this crockpot doctrine from so many members.

• jmbrasil
    jmbrasil

Blondie,

Jesus Cristo é o Nosso Mediador, Ele é o unico caminho para chegar até Deus(João 14:6;1Timoteo 2:5).

A sociedade torre de vigia é muita confusa em seus ensinos ,o que ensina hoje como verdade amanha pode ser mudado,assim dar para confiar?

Confiar esse artigo:

link:

http://blogvisaoapologeticacrista.blogspot.com.br/

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cu4d6izm9vfqnb7/Mediador.pdf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit