Yep, this weekend's poll is the 150th!!!
Ok, so what shall we reminisce about today? Methinks it should be something about.......um.....oh I know!
How did you view those who wouldn't answer from the paragraph in the Watchtower Study?
1. Can't they read?
2. Here we go again!
3. We must make allowances for those who're "weak".
4. Wasn't listening!
5. That was interesting!
6. They'll never make elder!
7. Next thing you know, they'll be taking the emblems!
8. Yes, but.............
9. Why's Sister ............. wearing that today?
10. That reminds me, I'm supposed to put my report in.
11. Other (please detail)
Okay, which response best matches how you used to think. Let us know, and don't forget.......
Cheers, Ozzie (permanently upside-down class)
Freedom means not having to wear a tie.