Whats your fav dessert????

by Es 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

I think mine would have to be pancakes...We go to this restaurant that makes a pancake as big as a dinner plate with a banana baileys sauce and ice cream. Yummo!

es

• JH
    JH

Every day, since atleat 2 years, I eat this dessert every day. I love it. Not too sweet, and fills me up just right.

• Es
    Es

oooo yum JH looks divine!

es

• Mulan
    Mulan

My desserts these days are made with Splenda, and they are good. I made a great apple tart the other day and it was yummy.

In the old sugar days, I loved Tiramasu. I make a wonderful version of it and it's better than any I've had in restaurants.

I made apple crisp today, for company coming tonight, and a version for me made with Splenda. It's looking mighty good.

My favorite is still ice cream. I was an addict.

(by the way, I am not diabetic. I just gave up sugar in my ongoing weight loss battle and it's working. 33 pounds less, since January. Slow, but steady)

• chrissy
    chrissy

pancakes arent really considered dessert in these parts, unless they have chocolate chips mixed in. maybe they should be since they are made of flour and contain no real nutritional value. i love pancakes too! and french toast while we are at it. but my favorite dessert is...creme brulee!! oh yummie. cracking the top is the best part.

• Es
    Es

Oh and sticky date pudding i love sticky date

es

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I never eat desert - if I were at an Auberge in France I would have a cheese course only

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

A close tie between Boston Cream Cake and Black Forest Brownies.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Old fashion chocolate cake.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Tirimisu, followed by Chocolate cream pie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit