any STEAK addicts here?

by Soledad 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

I think I could eat steak every night of the week!! how do you prepare yours? what is your favorite cut of meat? I like rib-eye. I rub some olive oil on mine, add kosher salt and black pepper, pan fry to medium-well and then make a garlicky herb marsala pan sauce! YUMMM!!!! Anyone ever been to a "rodizio"? All I can say is THANK HEAVEN for Brazilian people!!

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Oh man, could I ever go for a nice Porterhouse cooked medium-rare. It's been so long since I've had a good piece of cow.

• caligirl
    caligirl

YUM!

My fave is cooked on the BBQ, rubbed with olive oil and a little grilling salts, and cooking a good steak past medium ruins it. Any cut good for grilling is fine with me!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

ummm yum! Steak!

I like mine grilled on the barbie. A nice porterhouse or T-bone I like to put it in one of those baskets sandwiched between veggies like mushrooms, garlic, peppers and onions smidge of salt and lots of course ground pepper, drizzle a little olive oil and wow taste that will make your tongue slap yer mouth silly!

Yeah I could partake of the cow daily too.......mooooooooo!

alt

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Me and the boy just finished a t-bone each as we watch the Sox.

We BQ all year long and it's a rule that we BQ during every snow storm.

Sirloin is my fav.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I love ribeyes also; I like them grilled outside but I do have a George Forman grill; I like to use some seasoned salt with olive oil and maybe some Greek seasoning and cooked just between medium and rare and I can't do without A1 Steak Sauce........ yeah, it's that important

• JH
    JH

I love beef

I used to eat it every day

until my doc said i have too much iron in me

so now i eat less beef

But i love beef, steaks, roast beef, name it.

I even love just plain hamburgers, and could eat it every day.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Yeah, I love a good steak. Nothing fancy. A little salt and pepper. Grill to medium. Serve with a big old baked tater with all the trimmings or baked fries and a cold brewski.

I love my BBQ which is electric instead of gas.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Yes sir!! porterhouse, t-bone and the favorite rib-eye...on the grill is best, but like it pan fryed in butter...medium rare...no trimmins, just the steak...

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

We buy a huge slab of filet mignon from Costco (for $50-60), and then cut it up into smaller pieces and freeze them. That's enough beef....good tasting beef!...to last half a year. We don't just eat it as steak but we could slice it up to add to pasta or other things, or grind it up for great tasting hamburger, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit