any STEAK addicts here?

by Soledad 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

hmmm, yeah. I like steak well done, as I do all meat. Char grilled. We were gunna give that up in the new system?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

MAJOR red meat eater here. LOVE steaks. Like Megadude, I don't care to have marinades or rubs all the time. I like to taste the flavor of the meat itself. It's kind of like enjoying the natural masculine smell of a sexy man. Too much cologne can be a turn off.

I look at my steaks the same way. Toss a little salt and pepper on mine and I'm good to go. Au naturale.

• blondie
    blondie

Good analogy, Billygoat.

I like my meat medium rare with just a little pepper.

Blondie (boy, am I hungry, feels like a steak night)

• kid-A
    kid-A

Women treating MEN like pieces of meat!!!!! That I would live to see the day!!! LOL

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And what about prime rib? Blondie

If you read every post on this thread blondie you will see I am the only one that mentioned prime rib and I put it in first place

• blondie
    blondie

Then you have to come back and let us take you to our premier prime rib place, stilla.

Blondie

Irreverent says he wants to see you eat a king prime rib, on us.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Women treating MEN like pieces of meat!!!!! That I would live to see the day!!! LOL

You know you love it!

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Count me in too as a steak lover.T-bone,sirloin,striploin,filet mignon,rib-eye,I'll even buy a prime rib,cut it up and cook it on the bbq.And I can out-eat almost anyone when it comes to steak.

Goldminer

• blondie
    blondie

Too bad we all live so far apart, we could have a nice group to go out tonight.

Blondie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Then you have to come back and let us take you to our premier prime rib place, stilla. Blondie Irreverent says he wants to see you eat a king prime rib, on us. Next summer I will take you up on that offer blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit