Why Fundyism is Irrational

by jgnat 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shining One
    Shining One

CYP,
    You are as transparent as glass. What do you need to get rid of me? Jgnat needs to shut up about me instead of trying to weasel her way out of the contradiction she is in. Do you dig?
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

If you would just simply shut up about me I might leave you alone. I can see you digging yourself in deeper. I need no acclamation from any of your 'brown beaked baby gnats'. They are just as dishonest as you are.
    Rex

• jgnat
    jgnat

Cheap.words.easy.

Diagram.clarity.hard.

I

wait

• Shining One
    Shining One

Do you know what, CYP? I am sorry that you have never completely made your break from the Watchtower. You still seem to believe the lies they tell about real Christianity. I do hope and pray that your wife leaves them as well. I also pray that you find a church that takes God at His word. Its easy to become a 'supermarket christian', like Jgnat. You just believe whatever you agree with regardless of what scripture says, pick and choose off the shelf. What that leads to is the smoking section of eternity.
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

Wikipedia is a useless blog, taylor made for the skeptic crowd. It is a typical example of the internet (lack of) intelect here. LOL Try looking into some college textbooks instead of embarrassing yourself.
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

Bebu,
    What is a 'bebu' anyways? It seems to be an attachment to Jgnat's backside. Are you actually a troll of Jgnat's? Is that you behind Bebu, Gnat my dear?
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

You simply need to review the points I made early on, Gnat. They clearly show that you are closing your eyes and refusing to see the reasoning I am using. I am going to keep hammering at you now. I gave you a chance or two to shut up and let it go....
    Rex

• jgnat
    jgnat

Shining One, this is MY thread.

YOU are hijacking it.

If YOU have something to contribute besides insults, you are welcome.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Here is your 'substance'. Answer it or not. Quit playing games.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/99117/1705191/post.ashx#1705191

Rex

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Shi**ing One said:

"I also pray that you find a church that takes God at His word"

Can you see the complete stupidity of that statement? God's word, how is it that you can know?
    Can you completely trust the Bible, Rex? How about the Koran? What about the apocrypha?

The whole point is: NO ONE knows, we can only guess. Why argue about something we can only guess at?

Arguing religion, and what God said, is an exercise in futility.

How about instead we discuss how to best treat our neighbor out of human kindness, rather than fear of God?

P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit