ANNOUNCEMENT: It's a GIRL!!!!!

by Gretchen956 17 Replies latest social family

• delilah
    delilah

OHHHhhhh, she's adorable......our dog got over the lonliness by sleeping with our boys. Now she hates to sleep anywhere else.

Enjoy...................

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Aww, well done for adopting from an animal shelter, I did that, and if I had more money, I would give regular donations. These people do a wonderful job... I love animals... Im soft at heart,

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

OHHHH. How cute. The first thing I am gonna do when I move out is get a puppy. (my parents have refused since I was little saying it would disctract me from "spiritual regulations.")

• Sirona
    Sirona

Gorgeous!!!!!

I love the pictures!

Give her a kiss from me

Sirona

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

Awwwwww! What a Sweetie.

Best of luck and years of bliss to all of you.

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Simply Adorable!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

One of the hazards of adopting from the shelter, she has a nasty case of kennel cough right now. I'm dosing her with antibiotics. She and my other dog Jake are buds now, she follows him around like a shadow, keeping up with him with those little puppy bunny hops. So cute. I almost wish she could stay this age forever!!

Sherry

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Oh Sherry! What a doll she is! And Molly - cute name. Molly and Jake. Sounds like they should have their own sitcom.

I tried a clock for a puppy we had once...............didn't work. Sleeping with the kids worked though. He was lonely for a warm body. He would sleep on the bed with one boy or the other.

I never thought about that before Marilyn. Puppies are used to sleeping one on top of the other in a litter. I imagine she might just be lonely. I tried the clock thing too, but it didn't work. I did try another thing though and it worked pretty well. Get an old worn sweatshirt or undershirt (something you've worn and not washed) and put it in her kennel. It will have your scent on it and will make her feel comfy. I did this for my SPCA doggy when I first got him and it really calmed him down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit