ANNOUNCEMENT: It's a GIRL!!!!!

by Gretchen956 17 Replies latest social family

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Just adopted today from the animal shelter, our new daughter Molly, at age 8 weeks, and her already loving brother Jake her doggy mentor.

Isn't she just the cutest thing ever???!!!

Sherry

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Gretchen she is just adorable. I love dogs! I hope she brings you many many years of happiness and love!

• chrissy
    chrissy

little precious! looks like she is exhausted after a long day w. her new family.

glad to hear you rescued her from the animal shelter, sherry :) lucky dog.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

she IS adorable

• Es
    Es

Too cute

es

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Oh my, now I remember why I didn't have more kids! Just spent the first night with Molly. Up with her about every hour as she would cry piteously. Then you get up, of course you can't take them out of the crate until they stop crying, then down the stairs and into the backyard for her business. That takes about 10 minutes while she explores. Of course Jake comes along to supervise the whole event. By the time I get back to bed I'm wide awake and have to wait to get sleepy again. Just as I start to get into a nice deep sleep....

Puppies, gotta love em!

But the paybacks in puppy play are worth it!

Sherry

• outnfree
    outnfree

Too cute!!!!

Those sleepless nights will fade into distant memory and you'll still have lovable Molly around for years of pleasure and companionship!

• mouthy
    mouthy

She is so lovely & cuddly Enjoy!!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Awwwww PUPPY! Yes, they are a royal pain in the smiles and laughter!

• Mulan
    Mulan

so sweet.............I suggest you try to find one of those recordings of a mother's heartbeat. It's supposed to work wonders for human babies. It just might work.

I tried a clock for a puppy we had once...............didn't work. Sleeping with the kids worked though. He was lonely for a warm body. He would sleep on the bed with one boy or the other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit