UK "shoot to kill" - mixed up justice

by Simon 58 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

How stupid is this ...

The police execute an innocent man going about his lawful business ... no charges
    Someone exposes the information showing the police lied and covered up facts about the killing ... arrest her !!

What a pathetic excuse for a justice system we have.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4280238.stm

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

The old story, Simon, "the law is an ass!"

• kid-A
    kid-A

Incredible,

With my "latin" appearance I would be terrified to visit the UK now lest I be targeted as an arab!!!

• Simon
    Simon
    The old story, Simon, "the law is an ass!"

Why not, we have a donkey for a PM

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

...and a horse for a consort to the heir-apparent

Maybe they're working their way up to "putting down" a few animals.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

blair's facist britain for you

• minimus
    minimus

Perhaps there's more to the story that we don't know about?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Didnt the SAS under Margaret Thatcher have a shoot-to-kill policy that resulted in the death of 3 IRA men on Gibraltar?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes it is disgraceful....Here in Canada we had Karla Homolka who helped her husband murder girls three I think & rape another she is walking the streets free... Even visiting the place St Catherines where she killed them all.Where the dead girls parents live..... No Justice in the world me thinks....

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

The law is an ass - whatever the animal that runs the country.

Where I come from, one of the severest penalties on the statute books is the one you cop if you have the effrontery to mill a native tree into timber.

Yet you can bash another person over the head with a baseball bat - half kill them - and get off with a $300 fine and told not to be naughty next time! (Actually happened to someone I used to work with).

Yet look out if you saw a native tree up into timber - whether you own it or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit