Boobah... an acid trip for kids?

by Elsewhere 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

My son loves the show and im like what the....... it doesnt teach them anything its so stupid i hate it.

es

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge
    Just watch out for the Doodlebops

OMG...I just saw these guys for the first time last week when my son was sick.....I was compelled to watch!!

Boobah...TOO WEIRD...my son doesn't even like it.....ha!!

SK

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

I have a 1 1/2 year old and the other day I was at a friends and caught Boobah. OMG, I was appalled. My child will NEVER watch that. Teletubbies rank right up there with boobah in my opinion. Stupid, just plain stupid.

Now, Spongebob Square Pants there's a quality show!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I noticed a couple of other kid's shows w a lot of psychedelics in them, one w the background a steady psychedelic backgrounds. Not sure why they do this. Perhaps kids are drawn to it, making the shows containing it more popular. I wonder if kids exposed to this will grow up to be new age or vaguely spiritual in some ways, kind of like people who have experienced lsd.

S

• Legolas
    Legolas

Oh my gawd, Oh my gawd .......That is sooooooooo f***ing cool!!!!!

I laughed my ass off, and I called my husband into watched, he walked out of the room saying...'F*****g Jebeeze Christ!' and shaking his ahead!!!!! I LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think the childrens craving for shows like Boobah can be explained by the fact they can't get drugs yet... as explained by Gonads and Strife:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/weeee.php

• Satanus
    Satanus

It doesn't take much to get a chipmonk buzzed

S

• kj
    kj

LMAO! Elsewhere, you are one sick puppy

kj

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Woof.

• Preston
    Preston

I would of responded earlier if I didnt spend half and hour on the site....

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit