Anybody else have this announced? Special Meeting on Friday night

by CaptainSchmideo 45 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie
    Actually, it isn't so much a lack of brothers as a lack of "qualified" brothers i.e. those who must pass some imaginary test

Isn't that so true. Now they are so desperate they would take brothers who get 5 hr/mo and show up 3/4 of the time. They were even suggesting sisters. I know several congregations officially have a brother assigned to accounts but a sister actually does everything but collect money and sign checks.

Blondie

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    I know several congregations officially have a brother assigned to accounts but a sister actually does everything but collect money and sign checks.

Wow, they really are getting desperate aren't they. Especially since the JW mindset is that women should know their place. It must be really hard on those superfine Elders to have to use sisters in congregational duties.

I feel sorry for all the female minds imprisoned inside the WT. All that talent going to waste, while the JW male washes his windows and preaches from the stage. It kind of reminds me of the Taliban.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

The men who think, leave. The women who don't get involved as deeply in the organizational stuff often don't know how bad things really are.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    often it was a talk on trying to get more brothers to reach out and be a spiritual lead in the family.

The agenda for the evening:

1. Elders Asses - How to Kiss Them Daily (symposium)
    • At the meetings
    • In field serviceā„¢
    • Using lots of tongue (demonstration)
  • Being a Spiritual Leader in the Family (symposium)
    • Keep your bitch wife in her place
    • Conducting family disputes studies
    • Beating your children
      • At home
      • At the Kingdom Hall
      • In field serviceā„¢

W

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

When I think back on all the things that kept me from being appointed, the one I'm the proudest of is my wife. I never tried to control her actions at the hall in anyway. She wore whatever she wanted, and said whatever she wanted. She used to wear smokin hot dresses to meetings.........form fitting, low cut with high heels and no panty hose................damm!!!!

We once went to a DC with congregations assigned from the hillbilly areas of Missouri. It was like looking at a sea of pentecostals. Then there was my wife, with a slinky black little dress and HIGH heels. There were so many pissed off sisters staring her down all day. It was so funny! Repressed bitches!

• TheListener
    TheListener

Captain, It's probably just a local congregation thing, not a national (international) meeting.

If they invited all baptized brothers they want to talk about reaching out.

If they invited only servants and elders they want to discuss the upcoming kingdom ministry school.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Everything worked out great for them, he's almost an elder and she's fat. A true "blessing from Jah!"

ha ha ha..aint karma a bitch!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Oh my GOODNESS!!!

You don't suppose.... is it possible... could it be?????

THIS IS THE "ARMAGEDDON IS HERE" ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Makes sense. After all, my Quotes web site must be the greater fullfillment of Revelation, where it says that Satan would use his forces to turn against Jehovah's Organization.... at least, that is what my boss, Mr. Diablo Lucifer, keeps telling me (in between the human sacrifices, of course).

;)

~Quotes, of the "joking" class

• Bstndance
    Bstndance
    The men who think, leave. The women who don't get involved as deeply in the organizational stuff often don't know how bad things really are.

Yeah, sometimes I ask my mom if she thinks it's wrong that god doesn't trust her with any responsibilities because she's a woman. She said she didn't care because she's too busy with her own life to take on anything.

• Undecided
    Undecided

We never had one of those meetings 30 some years ago when I was the PO here. I just took care of all the stuff we had to do at the KH. That's why I quit, it was more than I could keep up with and have a life.

Ken P.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit