IM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

by devinsmom 23 Replies latest jw friends

• thom
    thom

Such cute kids, april and ls.
    ls, your son looks almost exactly like my nephew.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I love baby kisses. My youngest Joshua just turned 2 in August and all I have to say is "Kisses" and he gives me the biggest kiss he can muster. When he's in the kissing mood he climbs on my lap and turns my head so he can give me a big wet one.

I feel the same as you, I'm in love with my baby and I fell for each and every one of my four kids the same way.

Josie

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Thanks everyone, yeah I must say he's a cutie pie (takes after me)

Lonelysheep, your kids are adorable too, such dazzling smiles!

Sorry tetra, I was in love with you until I found out you are married...I dont think shes gonna be too happy when she finds out about us...LOL

-April

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

And I'm in love with BOTH of you! And it only keeps getting better (well...there are some days)??????

Big hug...auntie cathy

• Es
    Es

I so know what you mean hun, my son walks around going "you know what mum" "i love you" its the best and every night when he is in bed he gives me lots of cuddles and kisses. The best thing.

• Es
    Es

ok will try that again

alt

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Oh ES, what a cutie pie! I cant wait till mine can say that to me!

-April

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I have daughters devinsmom - I bet you can imagine how I feel about them

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

April I know how you feel.

My Jack he give me hugs and kisses all day. Sometime I have to steal them.

When they get to tell you they love you it is such a great feeling. Lily said to me today "Mommy? You are my Best Mom". My heart melted. I have had a rough couple of months and hearing that made me get down hug her and cry. I said back to her "Lily? you are my best Lily" I will never forget that moment.

Brooke

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Awww, Brooke, those are moments that I can already envision. Getting love back from your children...absolutlely no feeling compares to that!

-April

p.s. and it helps when they are cute as hell!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit