IM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

by devinsmom 23 Replies latest jw friends

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

With my little Devin!

You parents know what Im talkin about. You always love your kids but ya know those days when they are just such a joy to be around? It makes you feel like your going to bust with all the love you feel cuz of all the sweet little things they do.

Like today, Devin (hes 14 months) is giving me all kinds of hugs and kisses. I just taught him to give kisses and now when I ask for them he gives, it just makes my heart melt! He even is giving our cat hugs and kisses...priceless!! And he's so cuddly and sweet, I just wanted to tell all who care how much
    I LOVE DEVIN!!!

April, of the *proud mama*, class

• JH
    JH

April, you'll always be a great mother that cares, it shows.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Good for you

Its good to hear how parents enjoy children.

We never had children, so my wife and I do not know these kinds of things.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Awww! What a cutie. April, you are so cute with your baby in that picture. You look so proud!

• Mulan
    Mulan

He is really adorable. I think I'm in love too.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

You better watch that cutie when he gets older.... he's going to have girls swarming around him like flies to honey!!

GGG

• thom
    thom

That's wonderful, April! It's great to see parents who really love their kids instead of just complaining about them all the time. It's a wonderful thing to be able to raise a child.
    My daughter wasn't in the best of moods this morning on the way to school (she's 12). She remembered that she was late yesterday and has to pay the price today with detention. That's never happened to her before and she was a little moody about it. But I love her anyway. Just had to give her a big hug on the way out the door, and I'll make something she really likes for dinner tonight!

• defd
    defd

He is a vision of cuteness, how could anyone resist loving him!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I feel the same way about my kids. My son is the affectionate one, though.

My son, the ham (3) and daughter (5): [hopefully you can see the pic]

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

april,

darn it! here i thought it was a thread about me! oh well, LOL.

Devin is such a CUTE little dude!

TS

p.s. - lonely, your kids are so cute too. your daughter looks like my wife at 5. crazy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit