They're out to get me !!!!!!!

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• kazar
    kazar

These are some of the funniest posts I have ever read. Thanks. You guys brightened up my night. Hope Joelbear reads them to brighten up his.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,

Over many quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,

While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,

As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.

"Tis some visitor, 'I muttered, 'tapping at my chamber door-

Only this, and nothing more."

The Raven Edgar Allen Poe

Nevermore

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Wish they would do a remake of "The Birds" speaking of old Hitch.

I tell you what you do if you don't like those old birds, buy yourself a bird dog. My Springer Spaniel takes it personal if one comes in our yard and takes immediate action. We no longer call them birds, we call them insurgents.

Sherry

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

This past spring a pair of crows hatched 5 babies in the top of the abandoned windmill in the neighbor's pasture. I've watched them pick up field mice in the wheatfield. They also rob birds nests of their eggs. The neighbor told us they aren't good around cattle because they will pick the eyes out of the newborn calves. Bet Hitchcock never mentioned that!! Creepy!

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

They like the eyes. *peck peck peck*

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    When I saw the first photo, I thought you meant there were three elders sitting in the car, waiting to "get you"!

Yeah thats what I thought too! I thought Hermann was out there waiting to catch ya, since you dont answer his phone calls LOL

• TonyT
    TonyT

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary............ OOPS!! Didn't see that Darth!...................................Nevermind!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit