Elsewhere

lol @ kwin!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yup, this is it.

S

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If your'e fortunate they'll carry that little car off and leave you alone! Caw! Caw!

W.Once

• Funchback
    Funchback

Ha!
    When I saw the first photo, I thought you meant there were three elders sitting in the car, waiting to "get you"!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh Cawed. The murder approaches! They can be appeased with cat or dog kibble. However, make sure YOUR car is in the garage or carport. That way they'll bomb the other cars in the neighborhood.

I feed 5 family groups of crows. The cheepest cat food I can get by the 25# bag. Lasts about 2 months. Since I appease the Caweds, I don't get bothered, and neither do my cats, unless they are on the deck in the morning during feeding time.! I have been able to track 6 generations now. They're really interesting birds.

• delilah
    delilah

Seems to me, they come out in droves, this time of year....last night, at the ballpark, there were hundreds of birds, sitting in a tree behind us. They were making so much noise, we couldn't hear ourselves think!!!! And hundreds more were flying all around us, it was eerie.

JH, BE CAREFUL.....and whatever you do, DON'T LOOK UP......

Delilah

• z
    z

THE BIG A just around the corner …..I have 4 of them on my roof

• Es
    Es

Far out they are huge

As ozzie said they are downunder too, they scare the crap out of me. es runs and hides.

es

• Carol
    Carol

Funchback I thought the same thing!

How about threatening to bake them in a pie? Oh wait you have to have 4 and 20 right? Well you could bang a couple of pie pans together to scare them off!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Ewww JH DO NOT STEP OUT OF THE HOUSE without full protective gear.

I am deadly scared of birds and those ones are so scary they are evil...

This poses a major problem for me here in Australia in Spring when the Magpies are in swooping season...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit