Any pet related question you'd like to Ask or Answer?

by JH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• chrissy
    chrissy

How do i get my cat, biggie boy, to put down the treats and pick up a jumprope??

thanks,

chrissy

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Why does my cat take a poop in the basement? Last month I found ten piles down there!

Try putting another litterbox in the basement. The current location might not be private enough. Also, in multi-cat households, some cats would prefer their own "location".

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Why is my new cat evil? He bites (hard) scratches your face for no reason and is always picking a fight with Queen jojo ( my other cat). Any suggestions?

1- he's trying to eck out his own turf and become a "cat of importance" in his new pride.

Hard biting and scratching are no-no's. Tap him on the forehead and say "no" directly in his face.

• talesin
    talesin

chrissie, how sweet is that? What a cute kitty! Hey, I recently brought out the 'inner kitten' in a lovely, abused cat, who is very sedentary, but she LOVED the laser light! Her sense of 'kittenhood' came out, and she was soooo playful. Try it.

t

• Purza
    Purza
    But lucky to have YOU as a slave!

LOL -- Thanks Tal.

Purza

• talesin
    talesin

You guys are making me tear up! I love yas!

t

• Purza
    Purza
    How do i get my cat, biggie boy, to put down the treats and pick up a jumprope??

Get a dog. LOL

Chrissie -- how much does your kitty weigh?

Purza

• chrissy
    chrissy

< 20lbs. i've tried exercising him w. a laser pointer but he just walks right past it.

oy. he would be so humiliated if he knew I posted such an unflattering photo of him on the world wide web. hehe. he looks a little more dignified here.

i guess short hair persians are always on the big side. he may be doomed to a life of biggieness.

• vitty
    vitty

Can you train a dog to use a litter tray ??????????

When we had rabbits and brought them inside, they used a litter tray, so has anyone got a dog that uses one ?

• JH
    JH
    Can you train a dog to use a litter tray ??????????

I trained my cat to do this

and my cat trained me to use the litter box, when my toilet was broken...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit